Author Topic: Krazzy slowly wanders in <3  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Krazoa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • ASweetWolf
    • View Profile
Krazzy slowly wanders in <3
« on: April 30, 2013, 06:44:10 pm »
Hellos all C:

I'm not exactly new but I've been away for quite some time ^^; had a few things go on in my life. I still have a stupid laptop that refuses to run any sort of game without a lot of lag. However I am happy to be returning for the forums of FH C: I've had to set up a new skype and just new everything really <<;

In other words I am here to stay now X3 I've also been working on my art and for those who don't know me C: well. Don't be afraid to chat X3

*offers cookies*

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Krazzy slowly wanders in <3
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 06:54:20 pm »
Hello there! I remember you, welcome back. :)

I'm sure you don't need to read them, but it never hurts just to refresh one's memory, eh?
Ze game rules
Ze forum rules
You never know, some things might have changed a bit xD I don't think they have though.

I don't think I need to link anything else...
Oh! Yes, there have been a few things change around the forum like, the off topic discussion board, and the off topic roleplay boards. It might be nice just to explore around a bit (again?) xD.

Anyway, welcome back! Tis good to see you.

~Doctor Flob  ;D

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Krazoa

• Curious Wanderer
    • ASweetWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 07:03:49 pm »
Awws thanks for the welcome DoctorFlob C: I'll check the rules again just to be on the safe side X3

I'm sure to be more active this time XD since I think I can be of some use in some strange way to the forum ^.^

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 07:51:45 pm »
Im not sure who you are exactly but welcome back to FH :3
Oooh cookies .A. thank you. anyway I hope you stay with us now :D it will be sad if ya leave so soon c:
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline Krazoa

• Curious Wanderer
    • ASweetWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 07:53:01 pm »
Hehe I don't plan on going anywhere C:

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 09:08:28 pm »
Squee, welcome back, Krazzle, and it's lovely to meet you. :3 -wants to snuggle your signature-

I'm sorry to hear your laptop is giving you issues, luff, but I am happy to hear that you're here to join us in the fun and stuffies on the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and we'll see you around!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 10:36:56 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to Feral Heart forums floof. I hope you find your time here to be quite enjoyable. Around here we have loads to do and many things to look at here, which also comes along with monthly activities.

Rules
Need a refresher on the rules on here and game, no problem click the link above to see some guidelines to watch for, easy stuff right.

Staff
Also, meet the staff. These are the peps that would help in lots of ways. Feel free to contact them if there is ever so a problem in game or forums, and they will be happy to help. Also if you ever come across trouble in game and would like help here's how to report to a user
How to Report User

Manual
Just a manual on some key controls such as emotes, actions, and hotkey. This gives you a broad info about how the game functions.

Some cool events or just things to do around here is listen to the FH Radio that sometimes plays during holidays or in special occasions. Or perhaps you just want to draw your fursona and enter it in the Feral Heart DeviantART page so everyone can see your brilliant talent. Perhaps you are a competivive person and want to show off your preset skills, enter in the Monthly Preset Contest and test your skills

The rest ill let you discover yourself, enjoy your stay here floof and it's very nice to meet ya
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

BouncyLion101

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 11:02:10 pm »
Welcome back to Feral Heart, and hi there. c:
Ah, sorry to hear about your laptop. I once had an old compute that was really glitchy and laggy before the one I'm using now, so I know how you feel. x3

And did you draw your signature? Very beautiful, and your avatar is just gorgeous too.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 05:58:55 am »
A warm welcome back to you~ ;3

I hope you'll stay here with us this time! ^.^
Take some time and peek at the links provided by Dr.Flob - there might have been some changes since your last visit.

See you in-game!

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Krazoa

• Curious Wanderer
    • ASweetWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 10:15:49 pm »
Thank you for all the warm welcomes guys C:

As for the avatar, I commissioned that but I do draw ^^ and the siggy was by someone on the original I.T forum XD sadly I cannot credit since I can't remember the full user ^^;

I just have a find a use for here xD as in what to do ^.^