Author Topic: In regards to presets  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Krazoa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • ASweetWolf
    • View Profile
In regards to presets
« on: January 19, 2014, 03:12:27 pm »
Apologies if this is in the wrong place <<;

Now I've been hearing a lot from artists saying that their characters are being used for presets. Not sure if it's because they are roleplaying peoples fursonas or anything but a few of the owners aren't fond of it.

I was asked to approach FH and ask what you do about presets if it regards to someone elses character.
For instance someone who doesn't even play FeralHeart themselves and hasn't give anyone permission to use
their characters.

If the staff need more details as to who this regards just ask because I'm happy to tell.
I just don't want t cause drama ^^;

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: In regards to presets
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 03:46:49 pm »
Unfortunately nothing much can be done for character copying unless they are impersonating another member, or a member of staff. Even though it is rude, all you can do is inform the true character owner. As for presets, if they are the same as someone else's character (For example: someone has made a character on DeviantART and someone from FeralHeart decides to make a preset exactly like it without permission) then it must be reported to the owner or a member of staff. Most likely a member of staff. Hope this cleared something up for you~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Krazoa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • ASweetWolf
    • View Profile
Re: In regards to presets
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 06:45:43 pm »
Thank you for getting back C:
The owner of the character has been notified by others playing FH.
My lappy can't handle FH gameplay so I don't play it myself anymore.
I'll see who I can get in touch with to sort it ^.^