Author Topic: my character "Aquapine" and others (if i can)  (Read 1496 times)

laurenk

my character "Aquapine" and others (if i can)
« on: October 08, 2011, 10:16:05 pm »
note: my first time and still learning so please dont be harsh and i dont know how to get the screen pictures in here :)

Aquapine: Aquapine is a female cat with a brown stripe down her back that escaped from abusive two legged people leaving behind her littler mates. in the forest she wandered alone half starving to death with her ribs showing. not knowing but finding out later that she wandered as a kitten through the "dark forest" by passing the creepy shadows and chanting something under breathe her father taught her to do when she saw such shadows. one day after countles moons with matted brown fur, she tumbled out of the woods and into a place called "florite plains". seeking the only shelter she could see, she went into a cave which belonged to rockclan at the moment  (got glitched deleated). while she stayed in rockclan she learned warrior swear words, the warrior code, the warrior life, how to be an aprrentice, ect (true in real life also). sometime during her life in rockclan she discovered that two of her siblings also escaped the abusive two legged monsters. Skybreeze and...the bratty "foofoo" one. whlie aquapine was gone they managed to find there way to the cave but reluctinly leave. the bratty one of course caused trouble. after sometime rockclan dispeared she found forestclan and preasently lives there with russetstorm and the other cats. yet once and awhile a few other clans have attacked or attempted to hurt forestclan, she would defend it with her life. even agianst bloodstar who hangs around daily on the edges of there boarders.

hope you like it and ill try to figure out how to get a picture of her in.