Author Topic: NightRunner the hellhound  (Read 2672 times)

NyghtRunner

NightRunner the hellhound
« on: February 13, 2011, 11:08:23 pm »
NightRunner is the main character I play on FeralHeart, because she's been my fursona for years and she's ridiculously fun to draw and such. She has a developed personality, but I'll put her specifics into an outline form:

Name: Sanidara
Nickname: NightRunner (preferred heavily over Sanidara)
Species: hell hound
Height: Four and a half feet at the shoulder (or just the max height in-game)
Weight: Unknown-- no one's ever tried to weigh her, though she's no light creature, that's for sure.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Main Fur Colour: Dark gray
Secondary Fur Colour: Black
Mane Colour: Purple
Eye Colour: Neon green
Other Appearance Specifics: When angered, her eyes will begin to glow as a side-effect of her demonic roots. Her body is covered in scars due to nearly 50 years of fighting and mercilessly killing anything that got in her way, not to mention other self inflicted wounds due to bouts of mental instability. Behind her ears are two long silver horns facing backward, and instead of cheeks, she has exposed muscle and tendons in the shape of a twisted smile that allow her jaw to stretch to a 180 degree angle and snap right back into place. She has two long canine teeth, and a very long (five feet) dark blue prehensile tongue that she uses to drag her smaller prey into her mouth.

Personality: In general, Night is a very polite and kind character, though is obviously heavily guarded. She has major trust issues, and really only trusts (for the time being) her friend Keiron. When she starts to lose her kind composure, her more playful persona comes out-- she cracks perverted jokes, flirts with anyone and everyone, and makes snappy, often rude remarks. When angered, she completely loses her composure and goes into demon mode: spitting cruel remarks, not hesitating to injure verbally or physically. She keeps a firm grip on her demon side, though, the cruel part of her soul only coming out when she's in the middle of a fight or when someone makes her legitimately angry. At times, she will randomly lose her composure and start going demon; this only really happens when she's been restless.

History: WIP at the moment (it's long, so I want some time to really devote to it).

Close up of her face
Full Body
Attacking (with visible tongue)
Anthro 1, Anthro 2
Killing (blood and gore warning)

Offline Kutanra

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Its not what they call you, its what you answer to
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: NightRunner the hellhound
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 06:18:19 pm »
Wow nice char! Or not nice... :P
Tongue is a bit freaky but other than that I'd love to meet her in game, I hope she has a preset!