Author Topic: -modified-Mobian Charrie(Sonic) Ember the Fox  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
-modified-Mobian Charrie(Sonic) Ember the Fox
« on: August 31, 2012, 11:01:12 pm »
If you comment, you get a cookie and ice cream! 8)

Ember the Fox

Name:
Chrissa 'Ember' Lombardi

Species: Mobian

Species type: Fox

Fur Color: Black with red arm and leg stockings.

Eye Color:
Blue when calm, but they turn red when she's using pyrokinesis or when aggravated.

Hair: Short and black, with her bangs covering her right eye.

Special abilities: Pyrokinesis

Talents: Music. She plays the piccolo, piano and wood flute. She loves the light, mystical music like Reset(Thank You) in Okami, which is one of the theme songs below. She is also a great inventor.

Job: Works as a waitress in a truck stop(Don't worry folks, she's a good kid).

Clothes:
She wears a black hoodie with this symbol in red:http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/KishLover/1137474234_tattoo.jpg and black cargo pants.

Personality: Often indifferent and distant towards new people, but when she gets to know them she becomes very enthusiastic and kind, especially to those interested in technology. When she is working at her job however, she becomes very shy and submissive, especially to her boss(A human...). He uses this to his advantage, and gives her all the hardest jobs when she is on overtime.

Sexuality: Straight as a line.

History: When the humans suddenly appeared on Mobius, many Mobians were taken in as slaves before there was a law preventing unpaid slavery. Her parents, a black wolf named Lance and a white and blue fox named Sapphire were among them. When she was born, her parents escaped and quickly her in the care of a  nearby orphanage. Her parents were soon killed by a human-run police force especially created to capture Mobians. She was raised in the orphanage, and works at a truck stop as a waitress and dishwasher, earning her a tough and indifferent personality. The beginning of her passion for technology is unknown, but she has always found she has a knack for fixing things in the orphanage, such as their abusive headmasters coffee maker. The orphanage doubles as a school, and the headmaster is also a stern teacher and principal. Luckily, because the headmaster finds her useful, he is ever so slightly easier on her, which has earned her a very high intelligence level.

Quirks: She rarely shows her pyrokinesis to anyone, not even in the orphanage. She is very attached to her black laptop, which as a number of useful software and hacking devices inside.

Likes: Fire, people who stand up for themselves, darkness, technology, and being solitary. And as a teenage girl, guys.

Dislikes:
Girly girls, the ocean, being overcrowded, and lack of technology in any way shape of form. It makes her go insane. :-X

Theme Songs(Yes, I know these are video game songs):

Midna's Lament/Midna's Desperate Hour (Twilight Princess)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nq-gEG-E04

Oki's Theme (Okami)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNR15tHjdzU

Reset(Thank You) (Okami, and also my favorite of Ember's Theme Songs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRx9gnY0Mp0

PS: If any of you have any advice for my charries, please comment. I would really appreciate it, being a bit of a newbie ::)

« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 09:21:59 pm by EmberTheFox »

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
Re: Mobian Charrie(Sonic) Ember the Fox
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 01:28:00 am »
Yaaay more Okami. xD This is a very elaborate bio. Lurv eet.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 01:46:52 am »
Yaaay more Okami. xD This is a very elaborate bio. Lurv eet.

I'm glad you like it. I can't believe it took this long to get ONE comment... Ember feels so unloved...

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 01:55:45 am »
D: -Patpats.- There, there. It happens to us all.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo