Author Topic: Darkened.  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Darkened.
« on: October 21, 2012, 01:16:23 pm »

Yes, I have played like this before. But only when I'm sad or angry. There different ways to tell. When I'm angry, my markings with be dark red, when I'm sad, my markings will be dark blue. --And when I'm sad my ears will be down.

This is the darkened side of Alaskan. She first came when a good friend was very rude to her. It was her very first friend. When she is in this form she will only talk in whisper. Her quote, "Behind every heart, weather fragile or strong, evil lies within it.

I dislike this character, because it's demon character. I hate being mean, I never am. I'm not mean on this character, but I'm very negative. I actually had this character on last night... Nobody cared to see my ears down.

Prevent this character from coming, because she hates everything and everyone.

~~Alaskan~~

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Darkened.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 07:55:38 pm »
This is rather good to know, I've never seen you on this character yet - neither do I fear the day I will. :3 She's pretty though. ^_^
RETIRED.

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 12:41:34 am »
Well, luckily, one of my friends actually cares for me so he makes me happy. It's nice to know I have at least one friend who won't walk away...

~~Alaskan~~

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 12:44:25 am »
Well, luckily, one of my friends actually cares for me so he makes me happy. It's nice to know I have at least one friend who won't walk away...

~~Alaskan~~
Whatever that was meant to mean..

But yeah, I agree with you. There's always nice to have someone you can fully trust to always be there for you.
RETIRED.

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 12:55:01 am »
You're one of my trustworthy friends is you Ressy, but mostly CreamWolf is. He's the one who looks out for me the most. :3

It's just some of my friends don't whisper me or do anything with me which is annoying. They don't even say Hi. Dx

~~Alaskan~~