Author Topic: The Cursed One ((Will Continue Later))  (Read 892 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
The Cursed One ((Will Continue Later))
« on: January 16, 2013, 07:04:13 pm »
Name: Yusuke "Yumi"

Personality: Bipolar, but has one heck of a temper...

Blood Color: Black

Curse:
May thy blood be black, for it reflects on thine soul... may thy eyes be red until thy blood turns red and drains them.

Theme Song: Courtesy Call by Thousand Foot Krutch

Story Summery: ((I've got the actual story in progress at the moment. XD I get bored at school.))

As a pup, she was cursed by her father.
      She was born with a strawberry-blonde (orange) pelt and once she opened her eyes, they were as blue as the ocean; her mane was the same as her pelt.
      She was the only survivor of the litter, being the only female that was born. To test the pups when they grew a little, and able to walk, her father threw them all, 12 pups, into a ditch to see which ones would be able to crawl out.
      He was sure that she would be the first to die, but she wound up being the first and only one to crawl back out, unharmed.
      He picked her up in his mouth, and ran into the forest with her and left her at the den of a ruthless, well-known mercenary of the area, in hopes that she would be killed. As he laid the pup down on the ground, he began to sing what he called his lullaby, being the curse disguised as hony-coated words. He set the curse, in case she were to -- somehow-- live.
       Hours later, a very large wolf nudged the passed out pup; he nearly lost his nose because of the youngling being one to wake up fighting.
       The older wolf sighed... he was only a teenager at the time, but he had compassion for the younger generation.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 08:15:46 pm by Muramasa »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�