Author Topic: .::Forgotten F Wolf::.  (Read 952 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
.::Forgotten F Wolf::.
« on: August 08, 2013, 05:27:22 pm »

~Name: Forgotten F Wolf (No i haven't Forgotten, it's my actual wolf name! XP)

~Age: 2 wolf years ( Yup...I'm YOUNG!)

~Gender: Female (-Gasp- I even look like one 0-o)

~Personality: Find out for yourself floof XD

~Pelt Color: Um... Look

~Eye Color: Look me in the eyes and tell m <3.... because i seriously forgot X_X

~Markings:Black and... eh just look floof XD !

~Mate: No one (Forever Alone )

~Crush: One One ( I don't get close to floofs)

~Parents: Feathers(Mother) and White Feathers(Father) -(Both Deceased)

~Siblings: 3 females and 2 males (Deceased)

~Sibling names: ~.::Unknown::.~

~Pups: Lime And Breeze (Deceased)

~Father Of Pups: Koraz (M) Wolf (Deceased)

~Pack: ~.:: Forgotten Dreams::.~

~Rank: Alpha Female (Oh Yeah! XD)

Story:

Background: Back when she was a pup, her family died. Her mum named Feathers and her dad named White Feathers.

One day when she was resting with her siblings in the coolness of the den, her mother and father came running in alert. They woke all the pups up and tried to warn them of danger. It was too late. The hunters followed them up to the den. Fierce dogs attacked white Feathers while the mother was shot. Crystal started running. Her mothers words echoed in her mind "Keep running, don't look back!"

It was late at night when the poor, hungry pup was able to rest again. Whimpering she slowly raised her head and howled. Silence hung over the darkness of the forest. No one howled back, but she still had hope.

The next morning she wandered deeper into the forest, unable to hunt or recognize behavior of other animals.
One day she met some pups, she began playing with them but of course the wolf leader didn't like stranger wolves playing with her pups. So she chased her away.

But Crystal didn't give up. She started to wander near other wolves, and one day she got taken in by this very kind elder wolf. He taught her all the things she needed in life.

As she grew older she also grew in size and so did her need for food. As the elder wolf was old and couldn't hunt well, he decided it was best to leave the 6 month old pup to fend for herself.

Crystal ended up by a dirty side lane away from home. She carried on trying out the hunting tactics she was taught. It was tough at first but she got the hang of it really fast.

Many days she howls in attempt to hear her parents howl back. But without success. She still has hope, when she looks into the full moon. That her parents will return.

Other Information (Optional)

1. She is based on my old role play i once had. She reminds me of my pet which i lost 9 years ago named CrystalWolfTear. So it feels that she is a part of my own personality.
3. Crystal wears a blue necklace and carries a twig around. The twig was taken from her den.
4. CrystalWolfTear was the 1st character I made in this game.

Thanks for reading! <3
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 05:39:33 pm by ~CrystalWolfTear~ »
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: .::Forgotten F Wolf::.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 05:32:37 pm »
Really nice bio, I love those edited screenshots of her. ^^

Offline gold feathers