Author Topic: Rippletide (Windclan Warrior in TWR) /WIP/  (Read 926 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Rippletide (Windclan Warrior in TWR) /WIP/
« on: September 24, 2013, 02:07:31 am »
Rippletide

"What are these abnormal voices... they haunt me, lock me, and bind me to this place in my mind that I don't want to be. Help me."

}Basics{

Alias: Rippedmind
Past Names: Ripplekit and Ripplepaw
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Birth-Clan: WindClan
Birth-Place: WindClan nursery
Current Group: WindClan

}Family Matters{

Mother: Silverflight
Father: Crowsoul
Older Siblings: None
Litter Mates: Ravencall, Unknown kit, Unknown kit (All deceased)
Younger Siblings: None
Mentor: Nightcurrent
Apprentice: N/A
Former Apprentice: N/A
Mate: N/a
Crush(es): Runningstar (My character)
Kits: N/A

Bloodline ~ 100% WindClan
Appearance ~ Silver shaded she-cat with dark gray spots around her ankles. Sky piercing blue eyes and a lighter underfur, with her fur a little shorter than most WindClan cats.
Body Build ~ Slim, but very lean and excercised, for she doesn't just sit around all day. She's a good size, lanky due to her length not matching out her height as much, and with her extremely long limbs that she has no idea how to deal with half the time.

Personality

Rippletide has a split personality in a way. Her emotions get the best of her, and her insanity breaks in when she thinks too much on a subject. All she hears is her deceased brother's voice... whom she still feels is alive. As if he's living inside her. She's frightened almost to talk to people, and once in a safe and controlled state it seems like... she goes insane. Rippletide becomes a bloodthirsty kitten, who only sees her fox-hearted brother.

Fighting Style ~ Hardly found in a fight, but she only fights in self defense, or on direct command form the leader. Her fighting tactic is to hit the enemy on the oppitsite side their gaze is, such as back, hind legs, and rear.
Talents ~ Agility, keeping a leveled head, cunningness.
Faults ~ Can't take a direct blow, awkward with her body, and terribly shy.
Hunting ~ Usually hunts for voles and such of that nature, the normal WindClan prey.

||||Themes||||

Ten-faced - GUMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X17i0K5gc3g

Confrontation - Robert Cuccioli (Jekyll and Hyde)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TSQw_8c37uM

}History{

~Kit~

Rippletide was born Ripplekit, a simple minded kitten with energy to spare. The girl was birthed on a cool leaf-bare night, and had to desperately keep warm with her brother Ravenkit, and as such... her other siblings died of frostbite and other deadly deeds dealt by the cold. She never knew their names, nor had she the time to worry about them. Her mother was a simple she-cat like Ripplekit, kind and sweet to all, yet a bit sassy when it came to family. Her father was a Dark tom with a raven's fury. He was strong, quiet, and often a bit too harsh when parenting the two kits, and as such, her mother told him to keep his distance as they grew. Her mother was Silverflight, and her father was Crowsoul. Both nothing but normal warriors... yet why did Rippletide not turn out normal? Why? Everything in her hierarchy was normal. She always heard these voices, telling her what to do. Two voices always arguing in his head. Ripplekit always fought in her brain, the only place she talked... and in fact, the she-cat didn't speak her first words until two moons. Quite surprising since his brother started barely at one moon. And the girl didn't even speak for another moon. She was too busy talking in her mind. She named this voice... Ravenkit. Her brother.

But her brother was one of the kits that died in the cold of winter.

~Apprentice~

When Ripplekit became Ripplepaw, she still heard her brother's voice... and saw him become a warrior. And than vanish. Right before her eyes. Where had her sharp tongued brother gone, he was just there, receiving his warrior name. She just guessed that he became an apprentice when she was training with her mentor Nightcurrent, a elegant she-cat she so envied. The girl was kind, and always an angel, though that was when not training... when training, she pointed out all the girls flaws. One day, she caught her talking to herself, just by a tree, saying, "Stop is Ravenpaw..." And the girl just started shaking her head, as if avoiding a claw strike. Nightcurrent lost all respect for the apprentice, and asked the leader that day to switch apprentices. She couldn't, for the leader saw nothing wrong with her and just kept saying, "She's in denial for losing her brother, it'll pass." It never did. Ravenpaw /was/ her mind. Her insecurities, her doubts and madness... taking on a brotherly form. The girl hated herself in this time, and yet... she had that gentle and standoffish feel. Most cats were nervous just speaking to her, hearing Nightcurrent saying about how she was 'Insane' and 'Loopey in the head'. Ever since that day, a new voice formed in her mind. One of pure simple voice... created from Evil. Her secret wants and desires. Sin, that was what she called her. A feminine, and intoxicating voice in her mind that held no form. All 'Sin' would say was, "I'm right behind you. For I am you."

~Warrior~

Sin never left her. Neither did her brother. Why... why do they stay? Why do they shun her... she must be insane. She must be. She must be... The girl is finally giving in to one particular voice. Sin. She only tells her, "Pay back what is due my dear, for you are following the voice of an angel when you listen to me. Your peace will be given soon."

"In death."

/\/\Random Facts/\/\

1. Has three multiple personalities, yet doesn't realize it.
2. Rose (The Death Angel - My character) is 'Sin', although she's never met her... she passed out during a hunting patrol, fainting when she saw one of her friends injured badly by a fall. She's very much lightheaded from her health, so that set her off. Rose talked, as she was present, and spoke of being the 'Death angel'.

? ?l?
???? ? ?
?l?? ~?
???f_, )?

~Attributes~

Scale 1 to 20.

Strength: 12
Stamina: 15
Stealth: 20
Intelligence: 17
Creativity: 20
Craft: 18
Hunting Skills: 16
Battle Skills: 15
Battle Tactics: 14
Cunning: 20
Innovation: 20
Agility: 19
Balance: 18.5
Reflex: 20
Accuracy: 19
Observation: 20
Speech: 9
Leadership Skills: 3
Social Skills: 16
Mental Health: 5
Illness Health: 19
Immune System: 14 (Why she's so skinny)

***Relationship Guide***

TBA
(Under clan Parentheses is view on the clan it's self.)

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp