Author Topic: Jimmy's Childrenz. [Updated o3o]  (Read 4283 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Jimmy's Childrenz. [Updated o3o]
« on: January 06, 2014, 03:01:30 am »
Oi, it's about darn time I showed off mah wonderous characters up in 'hurr! o3o

Anywho, these four are my favorite characters I've ever created, and you will often find me as them in-game. X3

.: Gringo :.
{Male}  {2 Years of Age}
Breed: Siberian Husky x  Shepherd Mix  x Various Others
Devoted To: No Female
Father of: No Pups
Owned by: No Human
Personality: Gringo is generally an extremely go-with-the-flow, happy-go-lucky mutt. Living on the streets basically his whole life, he is self taught to be street smart with every move he makes, whether it be stealing some food or playing his favorite pass-time of traffic dodging, he is skilled with every step, even the stupidly risky ones. He's one of the types of canines who sometimes lets their ego get the best of him. He tends to be very cocky and quite flirty with the females; he'll do anything to show off. Despite his current situation as a stray, he takes life in stride and never lets anything bother him. In fact, he considers what would seem to others as a dreary existance, to be the lime light. You can usually find him sleeping the day away beneath a bench or something or mindlessly eating anything he finds that may or may not even be edible. He's incredibly lazy, and loves every minute of it.

He's basically me in a nutshell. X3

.: Manoah :.
{Male} {1 Year of Age}

Species: Thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger) Read about them Here
Classification: Marsupial
Family Group: N/A
Personality: Manoah is a quiet little Tazzy Tiger. His age is not that of a youngster, though, for his species which age quicker due to a shorter lifespan than a canine. However, while he's not neither a yearling nor an adult, he's stuck at that awkward age in between technically. He tends to be quite immature when it comes to things such as females or hunting skill, and still does have a bit to learn. Manoah tends to keep to himself and is almost always overcome with extreme shyness towards strangers, even skittishness. But, those who are able to get him out of his shell are able to see his more happy, playful side. Once he feels comfortable, he will open up a bit more, though he is still reserved. Always, though, he is respectful and deeply caring. He's got a selflessness about him to where he would willingly step out of his comfort zone to stand up for someone else, and always puts others before himself. He prefers not to fight, or kill for the matter, which makes hunting especially hard for him and his hatred of violence.

.: Kelso :.
{Male} {6 Years of Age}

Species: Canis Dirus (Dire wolf)
Devoted to: No female. You kiddin'?!
Father of: He doesn't know, but it's easily assumable that there's quite a few that he doesn't care to know about. -Shrug- [Yeah he gets around. o3o]
Personality: Well, a few things describe Kelso quite accurately: Arrogant, womanizing, cocky, self-centered, lazy, and top it all off with an extremely heavy Cockney accent and you've got Kelso. He finds it difficult to care about anything other than himself or his own personal gain. While he'll flirt and mess around with any female that has a heartbeat, he doesn't care to be tied down in long-term relationships. He will submit to authority and do jobs given to him, but his laziness and lack of care or motivation will often lead to him cutting corners. Kelso lacks a verbal filter, and tends to just blurt out whatever comes to mind, no matter what it is. He will always speak his mind, and is quite a skilled liar and good at talking himself out of situations. With his lifestyle, he gets himself into trouble often, but is quick to get out of it, either by a sudden desperate act of violence, or by talking himself out. He's not afraid to fight or kill, and would do so in a heartbeat if necessary or told to by his authority figures. When he's not doing dirty work for his higher ups, he's lazing about doing nothing but eat, sleep, and flirt, and you can often find him hanging around with "pleasurable company" when he's not busy with something else. Despite the fact that he's a complete scum-ball, he can come off as charming when trying to impress a female, being naturally good with words, though he sometimes talks himself into trouble just as quick. His easy going nature leads him to being quite the care-free- er- careLESS individual, and he's always the first to crack a joke with his light-hearted personality. There almost always being a devious smirk upon his maw, his charmingness easily masks the sly, cheating mind underneath.

He actually ends up being my most frequently used character. Gotta love 'im. o3o

Finally I introduce to thee, Jackdaw. This guy's quite special to me, as he was mah first ever self-made preset. OuO

.: Jackdaw :.
{Male} {4 Years of Age}

Species: Himalayan Wolf x Native American Dog
Devoted to: Ashera
Father of: Courfeyrac & Gavroche
Personality: While he is normally easy going, Jackdaw can quickly snap into a serious mindset- especially when it regards family, or his 'work.' He works along side the Assassin Brotherhood, though not directly affiliated with them, working as a hired assassin. He is extremelly self-less, more willing to sacrifice his well being than to see one close to him get hurt. While he does kill for a living, Jackdaw actually holds good morals, and would give anything to ensure the safety of his family. He is very protective and caring, though if he or his family are threatened, he won't hesitate to rip someone's throat out. Masterful in stealth, fighting, and even stealing, he isn't the force to be reckoned with, and will take no nonsense from others. He does tend to get a little involved in his own personal gain, though, force of an old habit.

There we have it,
Enjoy mah babehs! OuO
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 12:01:18 am by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Jimmy's Childrenz.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 03:10:20 am »
Very nice children Jimmy
pm for free art i need practice

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 03:11:56 am »
Nice characters Jimmy<3 Hnng that Gringo >3<

Offline Vineyard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Siny
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 03:30:27 am »
ooooo pretty

Shiny Evil Toy
BY: ~Vineyard

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 05:05:18 pm »
Great characters, Jim, also, I've always wondered what exactly the second fursona was - I was thinking something extinct, so, I was close enough. Thanks for sharing your characters with us. :)
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline sutton

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 08:56:00 pm »
pretty children

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 09:20:28 pm »
Yes very nice characters indeed. Oh and Sutton... You posted on everything.. xD
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 03:55:44 am »
Lovely characters Jim. ^^ Kelso reminds me of my rl brother. xD
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal