Author Topic: ~Requim of Shared Sorrows~ Character 1 Reiko Shizuka  (Read 3017 times)

Offline opticker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Otaku
    • View Profile
    • Nyan
~Requim of Shared Sorrows~ Character 1 Reiko Shizuka
« on: July 18, 2014, 06:21:32 am »
Please note that this is a character design for a HUMAN story that i am writing, but please feel free to use her as a wolf character if you see fit. And if you liked my character please be sure to smash that +Floof button for me!  

Reiko is a 16 year old High school student who lives alone after watching her parents brutal death. she has dark blue hair silverey eyes and an A-Cup chest. Since being exposed to such a dark reality Reiko tends to stay isolated, she locks herself away in the art room when ever it isnt being used and she paints many beautiful paintings, one of her most famous is a drawing of a dark black butterfly with bright blue bottom wings  and blue circles on the upper wings (is a real butterfly) which is held in the schools trophy case. Most students avoid the art room and Reiko because many claim that she is a ghost. she has a tendancy to walk in the rain without an umbrella and thus she sometimes walks around with wet clothing. she harbers a brutal hatred for most of man kind, but she hates adults most of all, she sees them as "Tainted people who find joy in bringing others misery". She rarely speaks to anyone, and when she does it is usually just to tell them to leave her alone, her voice is beautiful almost hypnotic to the ear, deep for a womans yet seductive in tone. She has been living all on her own for three years now and sleeps at a local Orphanage, though she only goes there from midnight to 8 AM the rest is spent on school grounds (they dont lock the gates because the headmaster would hate to leave her stranded outside the school) She often pushes people away becasue she doesnt want to be hurt ever again, even if that means that she has shout. but if one insists on being in the art room she cannot bring herself to say no. She is very mature for her age and acts like a 30 year old.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:50:53 pm by opticker »