Author Topic: -My Characters-  (Read 1604 times)

Offline meancorpse

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • THE LIZARD
    • View Profile
-My Characters-
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:18:00 am »

Name: Shallot
Bio: Shy and reclusive, Shallot is his best when he's in the forest. Taking his name from a food that is extremely poisonous to him seems to be a bold move for the young hyena, given the strange looks he receives from his odd name choice. Choosing to shy away and cower instead of fight, if faced with any danger, he will more than likely disappear, not wanting to be the target of whatever danger is threatening him. He is very good at identifying plants and wild vegetables, knowing what he can and cannot consume. He is still learning and still makes mistakes, eating a rotten potato or eating the wrong part of a plant from time to time.

Name: VT
Bio: A mysterious and silly young mutt, VT loves to play and eat. He is very relaxed when he's not bouncing from place to place, a goofy smile usually plastered across his face. He loves to play games and make friends, almost always finding himself blabbing off at the mouth about something. He talks very fast most of the time, leaving him to have an out of breath, almost dying demeanor. He is fine of course, just becoming way too excited over certain things. Usually found alongside his best friend, Shallot, VT loves to be around others at all times!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 05:45:55 am by DukeNibs »
??The Lizard??

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: -My Characters-
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 09:14:47 pm »
Very nice characters, Josef! I love their appearances and bio, great job on them!

+Floof