Author Topic: Quick, make a decision!: Last Minute Camps  (Read 2287 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Quick, make a decision!: Last Minute Camps
« on: April 22, 2016, 10:34:15 pm »
Ahha so you know those moments where you put together a pack/pride/group last minute because your bored, get some members from a quick (or long) round of recruiting, go to head to camp...and then you realize that you don't have a camp?? -Terrified Gasp- And then you're left there stranded, homeless, with five or six Role-play eager members who want to get back to "camp" and stretch out their paws for a good round of some intense role-play. Except, you have to make a last minute F3 stalk of the Plains to figure where you're gonna bring all these fine role-players. And bam, it comes to you! That first tempting rock and open area ya see! XD

So what are your guy's experiences with this? Have you ever made a group where you had to make a last minute camp scout? Or have you ever joined one where the leader had to? Or maybe you're just so organized that you plan ahead :D I'd love to hear your stories, I know I have tons of experience with this! XD
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Quick, make a decision!: Last Minute Camps
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 10:57:29 pm »
At the beginning I did. But I got tired of doing that so any time I wanted to start a roleplay, I always scouted out a camp first off. xD

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 11:23:25 pm »
Most definitely had this happen to me a couple of times. I remember this demon roleplay I joined some time ago and the leader dragged us all around the many maps of Feral-Heart ( ended up doing a complete 36O ). We started at Cape then went through Flourite, Ficho....Bonfire then teleported ourselves to Lonely so we could meet at Ascension, then Sky....and then went back to lonely so we could meet at South Pole...ran to Atlantis and then Last cave. Since half the members dropped out because they had to go we went back to cape and decided to find a spot in Flourite. My most FAVORITE part about all of this was that the leader said it was a quest and the ones that had to go didn't survive. Everyone either fell over or laughed. Lol.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 12:11:30 am »
Well I was in a wolf pack once, and we didn't have a home, and we kept roaming around.

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 03:25:25 pm »
When I first came, I got attached to that pretty rock near the stone bridge :D I was soo impressed by the size of fluorite plains those days. When I was exploring on second day, I thought that the two dens at the end of FP plains was one same den XD So basically, I alwasy chose what I saw as first good opportunity :)

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 09:24:20 pm »
I haven't lead many groups, but this has happened. It was a mapped group I joined, and there wasn't a decision on the temp map. When we got to it, the territories weren't decided either, and neither was the camp. We roamed around until the leader found a nice little ditch to be in temporarily.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 10:58:29 pm »
I typically don't host in-game roleplays, so I've never had this problem, but it's happened a few times with private groups.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 05:32:26 am »
AAaah, old huskies of fluorite!

After a few disputes, we literally had to have a wolf show us a "territory".

That roleplay lasted until i got hungry.

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 06:40:18 am »
When I used to go on roleplaying frenzies on my old account then yes I had before experienced some leaders making last minute decisions on a suitable camp or densite for roleplaying. Although I haven't led any groups (which will soon change ;D) I probably would plan ahead, because I'm usually one to get absolutely everything set up before I release the group to the community to recruit. For me it's just so my group looks a bit more "professional" I guess?

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡