Author Topic: Favorite official FH events &/or contests  (Read 5136 times)

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite official FH events &/or contests
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 11:53:20 am »
Oh, my favorite official FH events are the holiday parties and the movie nights. I really enjoyed the last two movie nights! <3 Have I mentioned the treasure hunts in event maps? I remember when the staff have placed little dinosaurs all around the Summer Party map back in 2014. It was such fun finding them! I'd love to see the "Favorite character" and the "Story" contests brought back, it would be really fun to join and take part in them!

Thank you for this lovely topic, Sura. +floof

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2016, 01:39:13 pm »
I definitely do miss a lot of the events that have been discontinued, but there are so many that I have adored over the years. I love the preset contests and the holiday parties (Especially the halloween one!). And of course, the movie nights are always a blast. Even if it's not so much of an event, the FH Radio is lots of fun to tune into as well. I remember back in the old days when we would have dancelines up and down the Plains. It's always nice to have events every once in awhile to really bring the community together. c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 02:54:38 pm »
I haven't been to some of the events, such as the Halloween party. But I am looking forward to coming there. My favorite events right now would be movie night and the summer party because it helped me make new friends, and it was also fun.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2016, 05:37:49 pm »
The Halloween and Holiday Parties probably. They're quite festive and entertaining, not to mention all the costumes.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2016, 10:36:47 pm »
Coming from my creativity aspect, I rather enjoyed seeing (never really participated due to my lack of forum activity on my part) writing and art contests. On the other hand, currently, I appreciate preset contests, FHORD and all of the holiday-themed parties. I could gush and gush about my reasoning and such, but my head is a bit weary and heavy. (:
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!