Author Topic: It's been a while.  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Infinity117

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • i don’t use this anymore. thanks for the memories!
    • View Profile
It's been a while.
« on: June 22, 2017, 05:13:30 am »
For old time's sake, I decided to log back in to the forums. See what's changed, y'know? I thought, "hey, let me read some of my old posts over." And so I did.

Let me just say, I did not expect what I got. It was a good time, though; seeing what I was like, and that got me thinking back to when I was active on here and in-game. I've had some great memories with you guys.

I know that hardky anyone will read this— hell, it probably isn't even in the right subforum— but I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for all the good times and the memories, even the ones I'd rather forget. Thanks to the mods who've made this game the best it could be and to the members who were so kind to younger me, who helped me figure out how to play (and get out of Bonfire Island), and who welcomed me so warmly to the community. To the friends I made and the friends I lost.

Even if I've chosen to spend time elsewhere, even if I haven't reentered the game in months— thanks, everyone.

Thanks for everything.
i don’t play FH anymore. thanks for the memories!

if you knew me in-game, hit me up through the messaging system. maybe i’ll see it.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a while.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 05:38:39 am »

My gif isn't working  >:( lol

Even if you're not as active as you used to be it's nice to know that Feral Heart will remain a dear and beloved place in your memories. You will forever have a place in our floofy family <3 We're grateful to have had the pleasure of knowing someone like you in our community! <3 Thanks for the kind words.

Going to move this over to the praise board since it seems more fitting there :3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a while.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 06:57:55 pm »
Oh my dear!~
This is such a sweet, loving post directed towards members of the Feralheart community. This was awfully sweet of you to write up for us and trust me, a lot read it even if we don't all respond! Am so happy you feel this way about it! You don't have to thank us, and I don't remember you personally but you seem wonderful~!

This was so sweet, thank you! c:
not active here anymore ♡