Author Topic: Tribes of Ferralia  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Ravensflight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Tribes of Ferralia
« on: October 26, 2012, 04:10:31 pm »
Welcome, traveler, to the lush and bountiful land of Ferralia, a forested country, home to many creatures of all sizes and species. Here you will find numerous tribes of varying animal inhabitants. One such tribe is the Redpaw Tribe, home to the red squirrels. But they aren't just any red squirrels, they are warriors and workers alike. Like all the other tribes in Ferralia, the Redpaws work day by day to ensure that their home thrives, however; something is amidst in the land. Evil forces are at work and each tribe is under a silent attack from an unknown foe. Each tribe faces their problems alone, but must they? Can rival tribes of animals come together to unlock the mystery behind the attacks and put an end to them once and for all? Only time will tell. Join us on our adventure and find out for yourselves.

We do have a map now but you will have the option of RPing in or out of the group map. (I made it while the server was still down so it is not uploaded just yet. I will upload after the server is up and running again; this will give me time to tweak out some imperfections.) If you didn't understand from the above intro, the RP consists of anthropomorphic (having characteristics of humans) animals living in tribes according to their species. Think human but with features of that particular animal, also called furries (You can always Google it). This is a semi-realistic/fantasy RP; realistic fur color and features of the animals but can be creative about clothing and accessories.

If you'd like to join, please choose one of these animals and fill out the form below: Red Squirrel, Grey Squirrel, Rabbit, Hare, Skunk, Rat, Mouse, Raccoon, Fox, Wolf, Bear, Wolverine, Beaver, Otter, Owl, Bat, Eagle, or Hawk. (There is a size difference between a rabbit and a hare; hare's are bigger. If you choose otter, please specify if you're a Sea Otter or a River Otter. Also, if you choose wolf, please specify fur color (this will somewhat determine which wolf tribe you will be in; there are three total. Brownish wolves are in Redfang tribe, grayish are in Bluefang tribe and generally darker colored and white wolves are in Blackfang tribe.)

Information~

Character Name:
In Game Username:
Species:
Personality:
Preferred Weapons: (choose two but please, no guns or anything that would not seem very "tribal")

We have a website as well! Please go here and sign up after posting your information on this thread if you'd like to join: tribesofferralia.webs.com
Make your profile name with your in game username first then a hyphen and your character's name. Ex: Ravensflight - Freta Red Squirrel

Thanks for taking the time to read and please join! :)

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Tribes of Ferralia
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 10:02:08 pm »
Character Name:Briar

In Game Username:Kangarooirwin

Species:River Otter

Appearance:A rather pretty otter, she is thin and lithe. She has striking red fur with a cream under belly. Her eyes are a glimmering, deep ocean blue. She wears small pear earrings.

Personality:Briar is very brave, though not foolish. She has the heart of a warrior, despite her looks. She is a wonderful friend, as when she is not fighting, or doing anything important, she is fun and playful. Briar makes an amazing trout tart.

Preferred Weapons: A long white bow made of aspen that is almost at tall as she is, with a string made of hair from white horse. Her bows are made of the same wood, with swan feathers. Her second weapon is short dagger with swan feathers dangling from the hilt.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 10:04:41 pm by roxy »
Profile pic by Bawfle <3

Offline Ravensflight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 11:59:21 pm »
Welcome to the tribes, Briar! Also, I see you have joined our site as well, thanks and hope you enjoy the rp!

Offline punikitty

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 01:27:22 am »
Character Name: Mijiki

In Game Username: XxAzikaxX

Species: Fox

Appearance: A very small fox, she has a glossy silver pelt, in which she always grooms. She has very light red eyes and wears two twin feathers behind her right ear.

Personality: Mijiki is a very young and playful fox. Being younger than most fighters, she is very playful but clumsy. She is also very witty, calculating every move.

Preferred Weapons: A small dagger about the size of her paw, made of opal. Her second weapon is a supply of poisonous berries which she feeds her foes.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 01:34:55 am »
Character Name: Status
In Game Username: Puppy 12
Species: Owl
Appearance: I don't know how really to explain. He is a light brown and dark brown flecks, wings are quite pale brown and his eyes are a dark brown. His beak is a small orange, his tip is a light brown.
Personality: He is a stubborn owl, not really friendly, he will be a animals companion that follows them around and perches on there shoulder when the want, so just ask me.
Preferred Weapons: Like the Guardian Owls or watevs. Like a golden head mask and a golden shield to  guard over its wings, and gold metal rings around his legs.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 10:01:51 pm »
Character name:StonePaw
Username:Dragonite
Species:wolf
Appearence:Greyish with blue celtic marks and puppiless green eyes.
Personality:A wise,sarcastic,timid and lonely wolf.Is rather cold to other animals but very respectful to her surperiors.When not hunting or going mad(it happens),or doing something very important,reads books and indentifys the nature around.Will be very useful to resolve the tribe"s troubles the wise,smart way.Although she is cold to strangers,she usually protects her allies.
Preffered weapons:When not mad:her smartness,and her diplomatic speak.When is mad:a silver axe,or a fishing spear.
Please reply,creator! ;DPlease?
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

PuddingWaffles

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 11:40:28 pm »
Character Name: Sorin

In Game Username: PuddingWaffles

Species: Fox

Appearance: Sorin has a rough, russet-colored pelt, along with pale green eyes. He does not have many markings, other than his darker legs and tail. His most notable feature is his dark-rimmed eyes. He has leather bands wrapped on his left forearm, with one white and one black feather attached. These feathers represent his father and mother.

Personality: Sorin is a knowledgeable, relatively quiet fox. He is rather stoic, and is a bit hard to understand mood-wise at times. He prefers to keep to himself, unless of course he feels strongly on a topic.

Preferred Weapons: Sorin prefers fighting with the sharp, black stones which are attached in rows along his forearms with leather. They are used for slicing in combat. His second weapons of choice are the thick, flat, leather leather strips which he uses to trip and bind foes.