11 (73.3%)
Sure, but it depends how good it i f I join or not
3 (20%)
Naah I wouldnt join but it might be right for others
0 (0%)
NO DONT FRICKIN MAKE IT
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: What do you guys think of a Fighting Arena Rp?  (Read 4849 times)

SoulRevenge

Re: What do you guys think of a Fighting Arena Rp?
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 03:08:36 am »
Onhonhon, brilliant Idea Fused.
No to pups, it makes no sense in my opinions, but maybe pups could train to right when they're older? ewe

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 03:32:38 am »
@Darkstar, thank chu~
@Karakuri, LOL, yeah, the rping in Ficho is quite terrible, even though the idea of the whole fight thing sounds like a good rp idea.
@ Emilie and B-Rabbit about the pups, come to to think of it, yes, pups would have the sort of powerplay considering a pup cant fatally injure another pup. I like B-Rabbits idea of having pups to train to fight when they get older, I think I will just go with that and call it a day LOL
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2012, 02:27:33 am »
EDIT: (Sorry for the double post) For those who wanted to join this rp, the map is DONE!!! I will be posting a joining thread and a link to map download shortly ^_^
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline Unspeakable

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2012, 04:28:39 pm »
Oh its fine ^-^", and yay! :D Can't wait to see what it looks like. If I can have the links for the joining thread [If its up] and the map link download that would be very helpful. Mostly because I can't find these types of pages that well _ _|||

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline mollymollydog

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012, 09:37:04 pm »
No, Pups should not be alloud to fight (I may be going abit over bored because this is a online game) But irl would you let your child get beat up and tossed around like that? It could also leave serious ingerys to a pup and they could do massive harm without knowing. (I am an expreenced fighter Myself) Also, A pups teeth are more sharp then an adult wolves teeth because and adults is more dulled compared to a pup. However pups can watch, be trained, And play fight. (My opinion)
.........Meow......

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 12:20:45 am »
Realize people there is literate arena with no powerplay/auto-hit/godmodding. Just talk to Boa or Atrox if they are on or whisper me and I will get you tested for the arena there to see if you are worthy. You must be super literate to join or you will be kicked and outcasted from that arena. FIcho is filled with noobs that is why everyone left. So whisper FighterWolf399 if interested to try out our arena before jumping to conclusions about all arenas in the public FH maps. SO don't make on there is already like 10 fightmaps anyway and I won't join I'm good staying with my literate friends. User to Beta and Alpha of the arena: Atrox- Braginskystar\Irisdecentgem, Boa- Yashoiko Yue or me.

Offline mewmew1

• Forum Newcomer
  • not the best at drawing whales!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 11:55:07 pm »
well i've seen the fighters. a lot are powerplayers but if there fine with it in their group then let them. The fighters can be very rude and nasty to one another... i still think they should be able to fight in the arena. but NO PUPS!!! pups shouldn't fight because there is no way a pup can win a fight with an adult wolf without powerplaying i mean come on
John The Whale i awesome :D