Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 92207 times)

Offline Osano

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
User name:Osano

Character name: Akina APV

Screenshot: N/A

Species:Lion

Description:Light tan pelt with an off white underbelly and very green eyes.

Personallity: Akina is very kind,gentle and mature for her age, but if put into danger she will lash out, this is a reflex and she often regrets her decisions made when in this mood.
History: Akina was excluded when she was a cub, often feared because of she is quick to react. Because of her exclusion, Akina learnt to be independent and fend for herself, thus making her mature. Finally she gave up trying to be included and set off on her own.

Mate/Offspring:N/A

Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional):Loner

Your character is best at?: Hunting and Fighting

RP sample: Akina stalked though the tall Savannah grass,her green snake-like eyes searching the territory for movement.  Her gaze fell onto a herd of zebra,and she licked her chops. Rolling her shoulders, she growled low in her throat and picked out one of the younger ones. Her eyes locked onto her target, Akina took off at top speed digging her claws into the ground as she made tight twists and turns, trying to separate the young one from the rest. Finally, she leapt onto the helpless zebra and landed on its back with a deafening roar. She sunk her powerful jaws into its neck and felt its pulse die down.

Offline Osano

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
'Yuta likes fishies'
btw xD

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Have some new big updates! Read about them here:
http://apvalleyrp.deviantart.com/blog/44936795/
:3

Anddd *takes deep breath* Yazoo, DancerOfTheDead, Luzxia, Blue and Celina, you guys are all accepted.

I also meant to ask if spotted genets could be added to the list? I don't know if I'd make one but it would still be a pretty cool animal to have around. :]
I looked it up, seems like a neat little animal. :3 I might have to add more trees though since it mainly arborial xD Probably would work best using the canine model form the looks of it. :P
I will ask Class and we will discuss adding them :3 Thanks for suggesting them :P

User name:Osano

Character name: Akina APV

Screenshot: N/A

Species:Lion

Description:Light tan pelt with an off white underbelly and very green eyes.

Personallity: Akina is very kind,gentle and mature for her age, but if put into danger she will lash out, this is a reflex and she often regrets her decisions made when in this mood.
History: Akina was excluded when she was a cub, often feared because of she is quick to react. Because of her exclusion, Akina learnt to be independent and fend for herself, thus making her mature. Finally she gave up trying to be included and set off on her own.

Mate/Offspring:N/A

Your character is best at?: Hunting and Fighting

RP sample: Akina stalked though the tall Savannah grass,her green snake-like eyes searching the territory for movement.  Her gaze fell onto a herd of zebra,and she licked her chops. Rolling her shoulders, she growled low in her throat and picked out one of the younger ones. Her eyes locked onto her target, Akina took off at top speed digging her claws into the ground as she made tight twists and turns, trying to separate the young one from the rest. Finally, she leapt onto the helpless zebra and landed on its back with a deafening roar. She sunk her powerful jaws into its neck and felt its pulse die down.
Accepted. but You will need a screenshot though, unless you are unable to take one yourself. If that is the case I can get one for you. :3

User name: Cecilia~

Character name: Yappa APV

Screenshot: Coming soon, I need to finish her preset.

Species: Serval

Description: Only thing i can really "describe" about her appearence is that Yappa, unlike most servals, has a gray-brown coat with dark spots. Other servals have a golden coat with brown spots.
Personality: Yappa is shy and reclusive, however, she can be coniving and thieving towards others. She dislikes most other animals, aside from siblings or creatures who managed to become her friend.

History: Yappa almost had a completely normal life. Her parents were able to raise her until she was old enough to fend for herself. However, one day, humans came and took her mother to a zoo, and weeks later they found her father and shipped him to a wildlife refuge, as they felt the current area was not good enough for the servals. Yappa had fled and was hidden somewhere so that she would not be taken. She does not feel sad about her parents being gone; they are still happy in safe areas.
Mate/Offspring: None

Your character is best at?( Optional) : "Athletics" Running, jumping

RP Sample: (Try to put at least 3 complete sentences please.) As the sun began to set, Yappa watched high on a steep, grassy hill. She sighed and slowly climbed down, "Hopefully it won't be too dark before I get home.." Yappa sniffed the air, her large ears perked as she heard something. Looking around, somewhere in the distance she could spot a lioness and what appeared to be two small cubs staring at her, too. She slowly backed away, eyes widened, somewhat afraid and hoping the lioness would not attack her. Yappa dashed in the opposite direction, only to bump into a male lion minutes later.. (xD She accidentally trespassed on lion territory as you can guess)

Preset download: Coming soon, I need to finish her preset.

I got here from dA so ill just put this here..

Yuta likes fishies
That's great you are making her a preset, you can submit some screenshots to DA when you are done if you like.  :P But I would like a picture of her 'regular' pelt, just in case someone doesn't have your preset, we will know what she looks like, ok? :3
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:00:07 am by ?Moonlight~(Wildcat26) »
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

FoxfangPitbull

User name: FoxfangPitbull

Character name:Cimmerian

Screenshot:

Species: Leopard (Black)

Description: Stocky yet long in build, her coat is not over a pure black but a charcoal and her spots can be seen faintly. Her eyes are a grey liver brown and glitter with malice that shows her true nature. Faint scars litter her broad skull and her powerful shoulders are shown through her short, close-cut fur. Tail is long and thick and flexible and her nose is almost roman, very noble looking with a striking profile. Ears are small and compact, very expressive and often pinned against her strong skull.

Personallity: Cimmer is quite a brisk leopardess, either when she's being happy or serious, her manner is straight to the point. She's never been one for mincing her words and believes it's the best way to get things done.

History: Cimmerian was born with blue eyes and was feared to be blind when her eyes opened but failed to darken out in time, but her sight was confirmed to be just fine. As a youngster, she experienced a safe but adventourous childhood. As she aged, Cimmer muscled out and her maliciousness took part as she become more independant. She became cunning and slick. She prowled around looking for adventure, coming across a certain group and trying to make her way with them...

Mate/Offspring: N/A

Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Looking to join the group of leopards

Your character is best at?(Optional): Hunting, fighting, assasination

RP sample: She glided out of the water as silently as death itself, grey/borwn splinters glowed from her skull as she pulled herself smoothly from the water. Now her musculatur could be seen moving freely under her skin. Movements silent and expression vacant. The leopardess' name was Cimmerian. Cimmerian meant black...she was ebony. She resembled an otter with her sleekness. Head lowered, she surged up the bank, pawpads leaving wet indenations in the soil. Pushing through some undergrowth, she emerged, steaming.

She headed stright for the base camp, not trotting but moving at a fast, steady and powerful walk. It was the easiest way for her to dry off. Ears laid back agaisnt her neck and body in that of a hunter, that's how she walked, that was the uniqueness of Cimmerian. When this cat moved, you took notice and you got out of the way and you did so fast.
Her broad chest pushed through whatever undergrowth she came into contact with, passing through as if she was ghost or the foligage wasn't there. Tail whiplashing at random intervals as she walked back to camp, eyes still narrowed.

'Yuta likes fishies'
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 05:41:49 am by FoxfangPitbull »

Offline Osano

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
I can take one :3
Here she is :D :
http://celinaah.deviantart.com/art/Akina-262913089

I just recently added the subtle spots, that's why it isn't in my application description.. I hope you don't mind

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
PM'ing updates!
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2011, 10:22:59 pm »
Accepted members should all be getting a PM very soon with the survey, links to stuff the DA and announcement.

If you have already been accepted to the RP and do not get a PM here or a note on DA, let me know so I may send it!
THESE ARE IMPORTANT UPDATES!

I can take one :3
Here she is :D :
http://celinaah.deviantart.com/art/Akina-262913089

I just recently added the subtle spots, that's why it isn't in my application description.. I hope you don't mind

Thank you Celina :3 And the markings look fine and are acceptable.

User name: FoxfangPitbull

Character name:Cimmerian

Screenshot:

Species: Leopard (Black)

Description: Stocky yet long in build, her coat is not over a pure black but a charcoal and her spots can be seen faintly. Her eyes are a grey liver brown and glitter with malice that shows her true nature. Faint scars litter her broad skull and her powerful shoulders are shown through her short, close-cut fur. Tail is long and thick and flexible and her nose is almost roman, very noble looking with a striking profile. Ears are small and compact, very expressive and often pinned against her strong skull.

Personallity: Cimmer is quite a brisk leopardess, either when she's being happy or serious, her manner is straight to the point. She's never been one for mincing her words and believes it's the best way to get things done.

History: Cimmerian was born with blue eyes and was feared to be blind when her eyes opened but failed to darken out in time, but her sight was confirmed to be just fine. As a youngster, she experienced a safe but adventourous childhood. As she aged, Cimmer muscled out and her maliciousness took part as she become more independant. She became cunning and slick. She prowled around looking for adventure, coming across a certain group and trying to make her way with them...

Mate/Offspring: N/A

Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Looking to join the group of leopards

Your character is best at?(Optional): Hunting, fighting, assasination

RP sample: She glided out of the water as silently as death itself, grey/borwn splinters glowed from her skull as she pulled herself smoothly from the water. Now her musculatur could be seen moving freely under her skin. Movements silent and expression vacant. The leopardess' name was Cimmerian. Cimmerian meant black...she was ebony. She resembled an otter with her sleekness. Head lowered, she surged up the bank, pawpads leaving wet indenations in the soil. Pushing through some undergrowth, she emerged, steaming.

She headed stright for the base camp, not trotting but moving at a fast, steady and powerful walk. It was the easiest way for her to dry off. Ears laid back agaisnt her neck and body in that of a hunter, that's how she walked, that was the uniqueness of Cimmerian. When this cat moved, you took notice and you got out of the way and you did so fast.
Her broad chest pushed through whatever undergrowth she came into contact with, passing through as if she was ghost or the foligage wasn't there. Tail whiplashing at random intervals as she walked back to camp, eyes still narrowed.
Looks great Foxfang, but you forgot one thing, a pass phrase you must post with you app to show you read everything. Once you edit that in, you're accepted :3
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline Sethos

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
User name: Sethos
Character name: Vulrich APV
Screenshot: http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4086/vulrichss.jpg
Species: Bat-eared fox

Description:
For his species, the male is lithe and well-built due to an active lifestyle. The dominant color of his short fur coat is a pale gray with hints of auburn throughout it. His underbelly is a few shades lighter and charcoal stains the tip of his tail, the backs of his ears, and also adorns his face like a natural mask. Vulrich's eyes are a dun russet as well, very dark and on the verge of black.

Personality:
Vulrich assumes a rather mellow role compared to others and will adopt a prideful air when in the midst of company larger than himself. In no way does his physical size measure him internally, which is a point that he likes to emphasize through his behavior and composed, relaxed stature. His close confidants and acquaintances know that this male has sarcastic disposition and find him to be surprisingly quick-witted and audacious for such a miniature canid.

History:
He had a relatively peaceful childhood with the occasional territory and predator skirmishes that are expected in the African wilderness. By the time he turned one year of age, he dispersed from his small family and followed a herd of various grazing animals for protection from larger predators for quite some time. His life has been fairly uneventful until now.

Mate/Offspring: none

Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional): Loner, at least for now

Your character is best at? (Optional): Footwork and hunting

RP Sample:
Hidden amongst grasses that danced like the ocean's waves was a small figure. He lay down, belly against the cracked ground and ears just out of the sun's reach. The common, blase sounds of the landscape met his ears- the swaying of the field and chirruping of birds in the distance. The lullaby of the land encumbered his dark, shining eyes, which gradually closed. Vulrich sensed no threatening presence, no smell of danger in the breeze that swept through his tawny fur, so he was not opposed to taking a nap. He had a nocturnal nature, after all. There was no sense in staying awake the entire afternoon. Right as his head began to lull to the side, a peculiar noise met his large ears. He jolted up and looked around with wide, owl-like eyes. The call- no, the whisper- was barely audible enough to be heard over the wind. The fox couldn't decipher it at first.

It sounded again, but louder this time. Now puzzled, he stood up and squinted suspiciously into the golden, ever-moving walls of grass that flanked him. Vulrich didn't see anything. He thought it had said, "Yuta likes fishies," but it was a ludicrous comment that didn't even apply to him. Deciding that it was alright for him to try and rest once more, he laid down. A heavy sigh escaped his charcoal muzzle and then he closed his eyes.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:00:08 am by Sethos »

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Accepted Sethos! And I must say very inventive with the passphrase. :P
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!

FoxfangPitbull

Posted it at the bottom :3

Offline scrub

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
User name: Scrub
Character name: Nukilia APV
Screenshot:
Species: Aardwolf
Description: Her looks were common of any other aardwolf, a dirty grey coat with stripes and dark markings on her face and tail. Her neck was long, making it easy for her to forage the ground for food. She was an insectivore.
Personallity: She wasn't very vocal, much on the quiet side. Nuki was very polite and respectful; she was quite prudent. Not a judgemental kind, she tolerated others and other species, but remained wary for safety.
History: Curiousity got the best of her when she strayed off too far from her gang, and although she could find her way back she kept running into danger when trying to return home. For now, she seeks safety.
Mate/Offspring: None
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Looking to join
Your character is best at?(Optional): Sense of smell. Keen hearing, especially things that are underground.
RP sample: The sun rose gently, as she was only beginning to grow tired. She lay resting in the dirt after feeding on the termites beneath. The aardwolf picked herself up and shook off her fur, and retired into a small underground den. Nuki peeked out of her den to gaze at the dawn, reminding her that she must not give up searching for a true home.

APV has 2 islands? Awwh, I can't swim too well.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 05:18:54 pm by Scrubk »