Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 92212 times)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Re: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!
« Reply #280 on: November 23, 2012, 05:54:29 pm »
Is thig rp still open?(I ask because of the date of the last post) This rp seems really interesting, if it's still open I'd love to join! :D

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
Re: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!
« Reply #281 on: November 23, 2012, 10:20:36 pm »
I am pretty sure it died, seeing as no one has posted..

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 24, 2012, 01:33:01 am »
Yeah... it seemed really good though :/

Offline rihanna789

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 16, 2012, 01:28:33 pm »
User name:rihanna789
Character name:Rih APV
Screenshot: file:///C:/FeralHeart/screenshots/screenshot_12162012_152707773.png
Species:lioness
Description:She has a dark brown fur, and a marking on her back, eyes are very light blue, is smal-ish for her age.
Personallity:kind, nice, hates rude people, loves to practise on running she might be too fast.
History:once there was a clan and the queen gave birth to a lioness the lioness grow up and, she would become the queen but she exiled herself because she would die, she growed in savanah woods.
Mate/Offspring:friend zoned by asad
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional):shes looking for a frendly pride, ultra dream pride 1lion and 4 lionesses.
Your character is best at?:Hunting, fighting,
RP sample:as she was grown in savanah woods, she also met a lion, she said *hello there* the lion was dark black fur, and runed as fast as it can and... he attacked me and i have to fight so, the fight was won by me, now i never ever say hello to mysterious people

Offline rihanna789

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 16, 2012, 01:32:11 pm »
P.S SERVAL island 10 okay ?