Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 91908 times)

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 01:44:09 am by River-White-Wolf »
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline Koylan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • (4(\) � |2?4|) |_??7? Well? Can you?
    • View Profile
River while you're application is fine, you have the wrong passphrase. The hint was that the sentence was about me not Sonya. We switch it up every few days if you do not correct this it will be assumed that you did not read the whole post of information (though long it may be it is important) and Wildcat26 will boot you from the group if it is not changed C: otherwise~! gj!
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Offline yazoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Are we having fun yet.....?
    • View Profile
User name: Yazoo (FH), Wolfehluff (dA)
Character name:Yazoo (APV)
Screenshot: http://i52BannedImageSite/2da0q3a.png
Species: Cheetah
Description: Light silver with darker markings and a mane the same color as the markings (Darker 'Ghost' pelted king cheetah)
Personallity: He is calm and quiet most of the times, however he does have a bit of a cruel streak and doesn't give up no matter what the cost is to him
History: He and his three brothers were born a ways from the reservation, growing up with eachother and their mother until they were young adults. At that point, Yazoo ventured off with his brother Loz, leaving the other two behind. A year after their parting with the rest of the family, there was a hunting accident which cost Loz's life, leaving Yazoo alone in the world, and leaving him to become pretty much a scavenger when he couldn't get a hold of smaller prey. After a few months of struggling, he came upon the reservation and decided this is where he was going to make his home, and join others if he could find anyone to accept him.
Mate/Offspring: None
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Looking to join
Your character is best at?(Optional): Fighting. He uses his speed to his advantage.
RP sample: The sunlight bounced off of a bright creature as it padded to the watering hole, making a halo of light around it, and causing much attention to be drawn to this individual. His eyes stayed downcast as he approached the water, his claws digging into the slightly moistened earth, leaving indication that he had been there. As he lowered his skull to lap at the cool refreshing water, the male's tail flicked idly, the dark tip being thrown back and forth behind him. It didn't take long, however, for him to be done and on his way again, the muscles of his lean form rippling under his pelt as he headed back to the tall grasses which hid him a little.

'Yuta likes fishies'
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:28:43 am by Yazoo »

Offline Goon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
  • Free hugs? Spare a limb, maybe...?
    • View Profile
    • My Bloody deviantART
Posted my App through dA, though I have to say I tend to be quite the detailed writer when it comes to gore, kind of disappointed to see I can't use my full skill on that, but other than that I'm completely excited.

I hope my application isn't that bad, being that it's like 2:30am and my brain stopped working~ I've also advertised this rp to a few friends so keeping fingers crossed that they join.

BLAME CLASS reuhgerh <3

Also I can attempt to make a few maps. :U Just gotta get off my bum.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:42:20 am by Goon »

"I has a sad :["
"Asian hug of friendship! <3"

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
User name: Cecilia~

Character name: Yappa APV

Screenshot: Coming soon, I need to finish her preset.

Species: Serval

Description: Only thing i can really "describe" about her appearence is that Yappa, unlike most servals, has a gray-brown coat with dark spots. Other servals have a golden coat with brown spots.
Personality: Yappa is shy and reclusive, however, she can be coniving and thieving towards others. She dislikes most other animals, aside from siblings or creatures who managed to become her friend.

History: Yappa almost had a completely normal life. Her parents were able to raise her until she was old enough to fend for herself. However, one day, humans came and took her mother to a zoo, and weeks later they found her father and shipped him to a wildlife refuge, as they felt the current area was not good enough for the servals. Yappa had fled and was hidden somewhere so that she would not be taken. She does not feel sad about her parents being gone; they are still happy in safe areas.
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional):Loner

Your character is best at?( Optional) : "Athletics" Running, jumping

RP Sample: (Try to put at least 3 complete sentences please.) As the sun began to set, Yappa watched high on a steep, grassy hill. She sighed and slowly climbed down, "Hopefully it won't be too dark before I get home.." Yappa sniffed the air, her large ears perked as she heard something. Looking around, somewhere in the distance she could spot a lioness and what appeared to be two small cubs staring at her, too. She slowly backed away, eyes widened, somewhat afraid and hoping the lioness would not attack her. Yappa dashed in the opposite direction, only to bump into a male lion minutes later.. (xD She accidentally trespassed on lion territory as you can guess)

Preset download: Coming soon, I need to finish her preset.

I got here from dA so ill just put this here..

Yuta likes fishies
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 01:54:31 pm by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline Goon

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Bloody deviantART
Hope you get accepted. =}D I was going to enter with a serval but went along with the jackal <3

Offline DancerOfTheDead

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
User name: DancerOfTheDead
Character name:Zaire
Screenshot: http://i56BannedImageSite/nyz94x.png
Species: Cape Fox
Description: She is very small, but about average for her species, she had a sandy colour underbelly and her ears are the same colour, her pelt itself is a greyish brown. Her eyes are also chocolate brown. Her tailtip is black.
Personallity: Zaire is generally kind and light hearted, she tends to aviod fights and does like to stalk people, just for fun and to see if she can make friends.
History: She was born in a small part of Africa, her parents killed by humans, she was old enough to be transported to the reserve so she can hopefully live freely away from humans
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Loner
Your character is best at?(Optional): Hiding and stalking, she isn't good at anything else really
RP sample: Zaire walked along the warm desert plaines, grass here was like trees, and trees were like mountains to her, seeing she was so small. She glanced around hoping for another fox, or creature she could gain the trust of to become friends with, because she hated being alone.

'Yuta likes fishies'
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:47:33 pm by DancerOfTheDead »

Offline Goon

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Bloody deviantART
I also meant to ask if spotted genets could be added to the list? I don't know if I'd make one but it would still be a pretty cool animal to have around. :]

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
User name: MorgraWolf
Character name: Dalmar (I don't like nicknames for him and will add AVP in name later)
Screenshot:
Species: Lion
Description: Dalmar is a young dark brown lion with tan underfur. He has a black mane, leg tufts, stripes on his legs and emerald green eyes. He has a muscular build and large paws.
Personallity: Dalmar is loyal, courageous, strong willed, listens well to authorities, has good leadership skills, is a good fighter and is somewhat good at hunting. He is very intellectual, strong, protective and can get aggressive (but mostly around other males). He is also shy and doesn't talk much to strangers. Once  you get to know him he is very kind and friendly and will protect you with his life if he considers you a friend. :3   
History: My character was abandoned as a cub so he had to learn how to survive and fight on his pure instinct. After he had grown into his teen years he was fighting just as well as an adult could. His lonely heart couldn't stand being away from other lions so he fits well in with a pride, although not very many words are spoken out of him.
Mate/Offspring: None(looking, he is heterosexual)/None
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Looking to join a pride please
Your character is best at?: Fighting is his best quality, but he doesn't attack someone without reason.
RP sample: (I made this part take place in his cub years so don't get confused) The tiny cub looked up at his mother and sobbed and sniffled "Mama, please, take me with you.." Dalmar's mother looked down at him "I'm sorry dear, I just can't keep you." "But Mama! I- I-" Dalmar started to cry but then was interrupted by the lioness once again. "Shhhhh. It'll be alright.." the lioness reassured the cub she never loved, but didn't dare look him in the eyes because after all; she was lying. The agile lioness bounded away abandoning Dalmar, leaving the small, dark and confused cub behind.

------------
That's it for my application, hope you like it :) also one more thing:

'Yuta likes fishies'
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.