25 (2.1%)
3 (Pretty bad) :(
2 (0.2%)
2 (Hate it) >:(
5 (0.4%)
1 (the WORST!) D:<
12 (1%)

Total Members Voted: 1152

Author Topic: Animal Testing Facility (Complete [TRAILER!]  (Read 87797 times)

Offline curby123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • Akuri :D
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Testing Facility (Complete [AND CITY MAP SCREENIES!!]
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2012, 11:28:15 pm »
I can not use words to express how I feel about this map. ;-; *Hugs*

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • "Life is too precious, do not destroy it" -MTeresa
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2012, 12:01:05 am »
Thanks, I will respect your rules, in return for playing on the map. Can't wait to play on it. ^^ It looks completely amazing. Great Job!!!
Thanks for taking my rules literally n i hope you hav fun rping :)

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.
Nowdatcitehmapwillnotfalundermyepicnessliterateroleplaying. ;W;
D'X ikr, i'm so sorry you guys couldn't enjoy it :'(

This map is beautiful. I'd better not do ;)

hey um..I have the map but someone told me to leave because i wasnt rping but i was watching people rp (because im not the best at rp XP) and they told me i was pathetic because i couldnt rp literate. I was not breaking any of the rules and Was not OCC i was merely watching the people roleplay and this person told me to leave. If you could do something about this player I would be very happy. But other then that I love the map very much you guys did an amazing job in it and when i DO rp i have a very fun time in it. Thanks again bye
That is very wrong of them, I put up no rules on how you have to rp (literate, semi-literate, ect) and they have no right to set up their own rules in my map. It doesn't hurt them by you watching them rp, that's just ridic xD.
Please tell me the username of the player/players & I will gladly tell them that anyone is allowed to rp or watch others rp, whether it be strictly literate or anti-literate, and they cannot set up their own rules for other people in my map.

I hope you rp more, its so nice to see all these peoples in our map, and we encourage any kind of rping, have a nice day :)

I can not use words to express how I feel about this map. ;-; *Hugs*
Aww thanks :)

Lol I just noticed someone voted 'worst' on the pole xD Probably bc they hate meh not da map ;)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2012, 03:35:48 am »
Oh gosh, this looks SPECTACULAR *hits the download button and has an over excited spazz attack* XD
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

ThornWolf257

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2012, 09:02:58 am »
Hey there. This map looks awesome and I'd love to play on it, even just to explore it, but I'm discovering it refuses to work for me. I thought I downloaded and put it in properly, but whenever I try to go in, all I get is a large grassy field and a few caves on one side. There's no building in sight, through I did find a floating piece of paper or perhaps a blanket. Do you have any idea what I did wrong or perhaps have some tips on how I should've put it into the game? And before you ask, yes, I did put the files into exports.

Offline eesals54523

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2012, 04:32:41 pm »
Hi I downloaded your map and saw the screenies of it and look AWESOME but when i get on the map it takes forever to load and then my FH just closes out automatically. could you tell me whats going on thanks!

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2012, 01:05:16 am »
Oh gosh, this looks SPECTACULAR *hits the download button and has an over excited spazz attack* XD
lol hope ya likes it :)

Hey there. This map looks awesome and I'd love to play on it, even just to explore it, but I'm discovering it refuses to work for me. I thought I downloaded and put it in properly, but whenever I try to go in, all I get is a large grassy field and a few caves on one side. There's no building in sight, through I did find a floating piece of paper or perhaps a blanket. Do you have any idea what I did wrong or perhaps have some tips on how I should've put it into the game? And before you ask, yes, I did put the files into exports.
If you downloaded any other maps recently then it will overwrite the animal testing facility files and they will not work. You need to download it again or look in your downloads folder (on your computer) for it and put the files back into exports, always click "Save & replace" or whatever option is similar to that :)

Hi I downloaded your map and saw the screenies of it and look AWESOME but when i get on the map it takes forever to load and then my FH just closes out automatically. could you tell me whats going on thanks!
It is probably either the map is too crowded, or your computer can't handle it, or both :/

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2012, 01:56:27 am »
UPDATE:
My friend made a trailer for this map on youtube to get the map more popular, its pretty awesome! Check it out! :D

Animal Testing Facility (FH MAP)

Zodiac

Re: Animal Testing Facility (Complete [TRAILER!]
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2012, 09:58:34 pm »
Awesome map! I saw my character in the video xD

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2012, 08:48:27 pm »
Really? You saw your char :0? lol these are my friends chars that they made just for the vid xD which one looks like yours?

Zodiac

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2012, 08:13:36 pm »
At 0.33-0.35 you can see that winged thing. That's my red hawk character.