Author Topic: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:.:Mysteries of the Wolves.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.  (Read 2292 times)

wolfgirl56

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:.:Mysteries of the Wolves.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
« on: October 08, 2011, 02:02:18 am »
Chapter One:
The Mysteries Continue
Akihiro, the gray wolf, set out for his journey to find that was going on with the sudden death of his sister, Aimi. He was alone though. Scarred up, wounded, broken boned, and bloodied up from head to tail. "How can I go on, when I'm trying to find out what happened to my Aimi?" he asked himself. Though whenever he spoke or said his sister's name, he could see a white cream colored white wolf with red spots all over her face, like freckles, only they were more of big, red blotches of red instead of freckles.  His gray eyelid was slowly closing his golden yellow eyes, as he entered a half-dead mode, which was more of a coma or a deep sleep, like a grizzly bear would do every winter. In his period of sleep, he dreamed of his puphood's past, and he could remember every single detail. There Akihiro was with his sister, playing as their parents watched them for any danger, such as humans, coyotes, bears, or eagles.
Akihiro's dream then sped to when Aimi's death. Aimi was now an adult, though she wasn't as smart as any wolf or other creature did. A human arrived at the scene, carrying a rifle, with a strange small figure beside him which was black and had the appearance of some type of dog or wolf. Boom, boom. Aimi fell dead to the ground, as Akihiro was hiding from the human, and watching Aimi choke on blood, cough, and bleed to death. "Aki---" Aimi coughed to Akihiro. The air was then split by a cry of pain and choking. The black figure had its jaws wrapped around Aimi's neck tighter than a python would do to choke it's victims. The black figure snarled and returned to the human. The human and the figure walked away. The human said to the figure, "Good job~~" which was then heard by an untelligable name Akihiro couldn't hear. Akihiro was weeping and placing his head on his dead sister's body.
Chapter Two: What's Going On?!
Akihiro opened his eyes and never saw a flake of snow. There was this strange barking noise coming from everywhere. Akihiro stood up, and his bones were healed and he was clean, with no wounds. He stood up and ran forward. 'Youch! What's going on? Where am I? Am I in a cage? Why do I hear these loud barking noises? Am I dead? Wait, scratch that, if you were dead, you'd just be a corpse, are you a corpse? No. Am I dreaming or is this real life?' he thought to himself over the barking. He looked to the right and saw a big, black figure plopped down on the steel floor of the cage. "What the-" Clang! Akimiro said, but backing up into the right side of the cage and hitting his back leg against the cage. Akihiro couldn't take it and started barking angrily while lashing, "Where am I?! Huh?! Someone give me a freakin' answer! Where am I! Where am I!?" The whole place filled with silence. It was so silent that you could hear a cricket, or a pebble of dog kibble hit the steel ground of the cages. The black figure opened its eye. Its eye was...deep blue, but the body was the normal size of an adult wolf, so it must've been a wolf. A wolf just like Akihiro. The cage on the right side held a brown figure, with patches of white all around. The brown figure woke up and showed its glimmering golden yellow. Were these two figures real live wolves in the cages with Akihiro? Or was Akihiro dreaming?
Chapter Three: Hello
The black figure rose on his, or hers feet. "What is this place?" it asked. The black figure's voice seemed to have a calm, peaceful, yet frightened adult female voice. Akihiro seemed to stare at her for a while, lovestruck. The black wolf turned and looked at Akihiro. 'Why is he staring at me like that?' the female wolf thought while smiling at him. The brown figure got up and said, "Hey, dude, why are you staring at my little sis?" The voice was a low, male sounding ish voice, though the figure appeared to be female. Akihiro turned around and didn't have the same reaction for the brown wolf but said, "Hey. Do you know what's going on?" Another voice popped in, but it wasn't the brown dog. It was a heavy country accent, saying, "Well misters, you've just stomped your feets right into this here dog pound." Akihiro and the other two wolves looked at the other dog and noticed that the country accent belonged to a dog that seemed to know about the place. The black dog then said to Akihiro, "I'm Kumiko, what's yours?"
Chapter Four: Trapped
"Akihiro." the gray wolf said quietly. "And that brown wolf, is my sister, Fumiko." Akihiro nodded while saying, "Yes, yes, wait, what?!" Fumiko looked at Akihiro, snorted, looked away, and started biting on a bone a human gave her. Akihiro looked around confused. "Fumiko, why are you eating something a human would give you? There could be poison in it!" Akihiro shouted, feeling dumb, but concerned. Kumiko chuckled and said, "She likes to eat things. Including human dog treats." Fumiko growled and spit a piece of chewed up bone into Akihiro's cage. "I think you forgot something, I hate human treats!" Fumiko said angrily and aggressively, tossing another piece of chewed up bone into Akihiro's cage. "Ye know what, I think Akihiro would taste better than these blasted dog treats!" Fumiko yelled, tossing chewed up bone into Akihiro's cage, having saliva all over the tough bone. Kumiko looked around, "Why are we in a dog pound anyways?" Akihiro said, "I dunno.", but he pushed against his cage door. It never opened. He growled at the cage, wanting to simply rip it off and run away.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:18:53 am by ~*~Crystal~*~ »

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:.:Mysteries of the Wolves.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 03:24:13 am »
pretty cool! :D

wolfgirl56

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 07:19:32 pm »
Thank you! I might do chapter 3 if I don't go nuts and do other things. (or if I can multitask -shot-)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 09:30:52 pm »
lol, its a good story. i tend to be a multi tasker. (On gimp making height maps and presets, then on the internet here and on Xat chat, AND tending to my brother)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 11:46:21 pm »
rofl Sukira anyways, I shall type eet naow!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 11:58:50 pm »
XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 12:20:05 am »
Chapter four is up!