Author Topic: ?~The Old Documents~? [Chapter Four here!]  (Read 3807 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: ?~The Old Documents~? [Chapter Three now up!]
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 04:26:49 am »
Thank you! x3
It does, does it? lol
I always liked magic and such, with mages and spells, so yeah that's how this came to be xD
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: ?~The Old Documents~? [Chapter Three now up!]
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 08:00:16 am »
Finally! Chapter Four! Sorry it took so long (if anyone's reading these) Dx

I also apologize if it's kind of sloppy and failish further on, especially near the end. It's taken me so long to type it all up that I've lost some inspiration and I mostly just wanted to get it done ._.
I got lazy~
Still, I made it as good as I possibly could, and I hope the suspension and mystery makes up for that xD

I would like some feedback as well, if anyone really is reading this. I want to know how well I'm doing with this, considering I haven't planned anything until I'm actually writing. Here are some points I'm looking for:

-Is the story itself interesting? Are you hooked? Would you read more?
-How are the characters? Are they unique, dull, creative, exciting? Are they like real people or should I step them up a bit and not let them blend with the background?
-How's the writing style? Is description too much, too little? Boring? A pain to read? Hard to understand?
-Should I keep writing? Is it all just too random and I need to make a plot line?
-Is it to abrupt, quick? Or are reactions/comments too long?

Any other pointers or suggestions are welcomed, as long as they're polite and put nicely :3
This is to help me feel motivated and see if I have anything that needs fixing, and know if I should keep going or stop all together. It seriously will help me out, so I'll greatly appreciate the time ^.^
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...