1 (11.1%)
3/5 - S'ok
1 (11.1%)
4/5 - Pretty Good
2 (22.2%)
5/5 - Awesome *o*
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Pass|:|SPARKZ|:|Pass (GORE WARNING!)  (Read 4259 times)

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Pass|:|SPARKZ|:|Pass (GORE WARNING!)
« on: August 10, 2012, 12:45:59 pm »
Sparkz

Chapter 1 : The Lab (Brutal Beginnings)

I cautiously made my way up the narrow path, my paws shuffleing alog the floor as I did so. I took in deep breathes in an attempt to calm myself. I kept telling myself that it would be over in no time, and when it was I would be the most superior minded wolf in the world.... All of this was true, but it didn't help to calm my nerves.

If anyone is confused as to what is going on, or maybe what the hell I'm talking about, allow me to shed a little light on the story.... Every year a wolf is taken from their home and sent to a blood curdleing labratory. They are given a drug which causes them to fall a sleep. Nobody knows what happens after that.... The poor wolf is always changed in a way, and then. They are dropped off in Flourite Plains, where they live the rest of their days.

I am a victim of this. Or soon will be....

I lowered my head in fear as we entered the lab. There was no means of escaping, a strange human had me locked up tightly on a chain which was trailing from his hands like a lead. My eyes shifted about quickly, glancing around the lab and examening my situation. It was horrible.... The walls were stained with blood, guts and body parts were carelessly spread across the floor. And in the centre of the room there was the operating table, and on the table.... The corpse of a previous patient. It was a canine, but it's body was torn and mangled.... The final chilling quality of this room was the fact that metal instruments and tools were jammed into the dead wolf's body....

The strange human swept the dead body off the table and left it lying there, on the floor. My eyes began to well up, this was the only time I had been truly frightend. A million questions were racing through my mind, like 'Why was he doing this?' and 'Why me?'. I was cut off by a hand gripping the back of my neck. It was the Human. He gripped me tightly by the scruff and heaved my body onto the table. I yelped as he wasn't the most gentle of people.... I struggled in an attempt to free myself but it was hopless, he had me in a firm grip. I felt something enter the flesh on my back and then everything faided to black....

Chapter 2 : Carvings

My tired eyes batted opened. It took a moment to regain composure but once that was done, I was in some strange place. I had never been here before, but it was a very beautiful scene. The dens were immaculate, each tree had blossoming flowers or rich green leaves and every rock had a smooth surface. This had to be 'Flourite Plains'. I'd heard stories of this place but never ACTUALLY believe that it existed. The only problem was... That I had been ripped away from my home. All my family and friends I had been taken away from just so that some wretched beast could use me as a guinea pig.

I took my first step forward on the new land, taking in large amounts of oxygen. My toes spread appart allowing each blade of grass to weave between them. I don't really know what happened, I guess I had a sudden moment of realization but- My body just began to quiver. I couldn't be here, I wanted to be home, I wanted to just close my eyes and for them to open again and the whole ordeal would just be over. This obviously was not the case, this was real and I was here.... Alone.

Alone? Where was everyone anyway? I shook my head and figured that if this was going to be my new home, I might as well show myself around a bit. I did just that. Trotted around happily taking in the majesty of this legendary land. I froze to a halt at the sound of a light voice on the wind. It was muffled and I couldn't make out what they were saying but I could tell it was the voice of a female. I almost immediently darted in the direction of the sound trusting nothing but my ears at this point. And when I'd finally reached where I wanted to be-

There she was, a slim Femme sat solitary on the brow of a grassy hill and under a huge oak tree. She had her eyes closed and was singing with a most angelic voice. She just seemed so... Calm....

Chapter 3 : Crunches and Hunches

I didn't really know how to react, it was a little awkward and it wasn't every day that this kind of situation came up.

"Ehem excuse me...." I quivered as her piercing eyes tore open and locked straight onto my face.

"There's something on your back." The strange female said with a blank expression. I gulped down my fear but dared not to look over my shoulder, I was a little frightened that whatever the humans had done to me it would be so hideous, so terrorfying that I would be rejected by all communities. The female strode down from the hill and strolled towards me. She set a narrowed gaze upon my modified figure, I hesitated to move.

"You're one of the projects....?" *She uttered while running her paw lightly along my crooked spine.

"Apparently so..." My head lowered with slight disappointment, why did this have to happen to me?

"Well, it's part of you now, you may as well look. You can't keep your head straight forever...." I hate to admit it but she was right. Although fearing the worst, I sucked in the biggest breath I could and held it in my chest. My head slowly turned to see the hunch of my right shoulder blade, I looked round further, bones crunching as I did so.--

Chapter 4 : Portals

I glanced through narrowed eyes at the new edition to my body and saw what seemed to be a small speaker which had been drilled into my shoulder blades. The female muttered between breaths while circling me, she ground to a halt and gestured a paw to my neck. Hesitating slightly, I gazed down at my chest but was unable to see what changes were made to my neck. My paws almost seemed to control themselves, feeling updwards frantically, pawing at my throat until I felt something that was cold and metal.

"Come with me.." The female mumbled into my ear.

"I have someone who will make good use of you." She continued. I didn't want to follow but felt as though I trusted her, like I'd known her for a long time. Taking in a deep breath, I dragged my paws once more and set my vision onto the stranger and followed.

"Now please note that this place is a little.... Well, you'll see, just brace yourself...." She lead me to a dark circle which was seemingly out of place. It was leaning against a cave wall and looked like the slightest touch would make it shatter. The female placed her nose onto the strange object and immediently she disappeared. I stared for a while dazed as to what was going on, before I could say anything she re-appeared, grabbed my chest fur and dragged me into the black object.

[Note from Password]
This story is based on my Brothers main character :D.... I feel really emo-ish when I write stories about blood and guts but OWELL 8D.    I really hope you enjoy reading it, and if you do I shall add some pics. ^.Q <-- Monocle face (don't ask).

Also, sorry for any grammer/punctuation or spelling mistakes >.<

-Passeh
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 11:09:29 am by Password »

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
Re: Pass|:|SPARKZ|:|Pass (GORE WARNING!)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 12:25:46 am »
This would explain all the mutant charriez on Fluorite. xD You should really continue this, it ended right when the plot thickened.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 12:32:09 am »
Awesome story :D looks good so far, now keep it up! lol

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 10:37:59 pm »
Thank you both ^^ +Karma for you :D

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 01:47:40 am »
>w> Thanks. Hurr, is it me, or did you continue it? :3 Keep it up! ~

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 05:07:01 pm »
It's not you XD I did continue it <3 I figured 'why the hell not?' >8U

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 01:43:25 am »
Amazing *-* Loved it +Nuzzle

Also, please continue this of you can :3

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

wolfdog01

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 10:58:24 am »
I'm so hooked >.< chu gotta continue it! please? :3

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 09:49:25 pm »
ahgrhhf, will update it now >.<

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2012, 03:15:40 am »
This story is so amazing! Like most of your readers, I am extremely hooked!

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA