Author Topic: Another FH CreepyPasta~  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Got questions? Message me!
    • View Profile
Another FH CreepyPasta~
« on: August 12, 2012, 09:13:38 pm »
Hiya guys! I've been getting in to this CreepyPasta stuffs, so I settled on making another :3 (This is a sequel to my first Pasta, if you want to read the first one click that thing: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=25335.0 )

Part 1
On one windy afternoon after I had gotten home from school, I trudged up the stairs and into my room. Quickly throwing my backpack to the ground and flopping onto the bed, I sighed. What should I do? There's no way I'm going to do my homework right now. I sat up and moved over to my desk, opening the lid to my laptop and logging in. I went on Youtube and spent an hour watching cat videos. Again. This always happens to me. Bored now, I double clicked on the FeralHeart logo and messed around in South Pole. It was a matter of minutes until a notification showed up telling me to restart my computer. I shrugged and clicked "OK", letting the laptop do its thing. As I waited I stepped out of my room and slid down the railing, almost falling at the very bottom. My stomach growled and I trudged into the kitchen, setting two toaster waffles in the toaster. I calmly waited, sitting on the counter and staring at the clock on the microwave as it gently ticked by. DING, the toaster cried, shooting the two waffles towards the ceiling. To be honest, it scared the crud out of me. But it always happens, so I don't care too much. I ran back up the stairs, waffles in hand, and opened the door. My computer was sitting there, all normal. I went back on to FeralHeart and wandered South Pole again. There it was again.

R has arrived.
(Username) has abandoned.

I quickly moved the cursor towards the exit button. It wouldn't move. It wouldn't respond when I pressed "Esc" either. My last hope was to run towards the Atlantis or Lonely Cave portals. The first one I saw was Atlantis, and I slammed down on the "E" and "W" key to get there before "R" did.
I was having no luck today.
There he/she was. The same black wolf with glowing neon eyes, no pupils. He sat there at the entrance to the portal, waiting for me. It was only then I noticed it. Paws were sticking out of the snow. Some white, some black. Some neon. All different colors. There were no name tags on any of them. Only "R" and I did. Just plain agitated now, I quickly typed into local:

<RandomName> Who are you? What do you want from me?

<R> I only want a friend.
I would have felt bad for him. But I didn't. He broke my freaking computer screen!
<RandomName> Leave me alone!
<R> I just want to play. Everyone else doesn't like me.

That must explain why it always says (Username) has abandoned. "R" stood up and walked closer to my character.
<RandomName> Please don't damage my computer again.
<R> I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Will you play with me?

<RandomName> No. Go away.
"R" was still walking towards me when I said that. My computer screen went static for a moment, but came back on. When the FH screen popped up again, I saw "R" laying with his head on his paws. Right next to the wolf was two paws sticking out of the snow.
It was my character.

*Part 2 is coming soon, so stay tuned*

Some say that I'm the cat's pajamas.
And the kitten's mittens.

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
Re: Another FH CreepyPasta~
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 12:35:56 am »
Freaky.
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 01:31:16 am »
Eeeeeeee!It's so awesome. ;-;

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 12:35:37 am »
Ooh, the suspense! Can't wait until part two is out. c:

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 04:33:35 pm »
Shock. WRITE NEXT! ITS JUST A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! your so good at creepy pastas! *hugs* i luv that story. i wanna meet <R>! He/she whispered me last night and i went offline. but  should stay there and be friendly to her/him. wanna see what happens.... will he/she kill my computer (haven't got laptop) or will he/she maybe stop killing charackters? let's see...  

EDIT: Now i haz got my own creepypastaz. I wanted to post this for half hour: FH said: Error occured! You've already postet this....
u knowz what i meanz!? -.-'
-.-'
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 04:35:30 pm by Grosskatze »