Author Topic: .:The Unseen:. (Prologue)  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Got questions? Message me!
    • View Profile
.:The Unseen:. (Prologue)
« on: August 18, 2012, 07:35:22 am »
This is a tale about an abandoned hotel. Humans are long gone. Wolves inhabit the empty, desolate streets of Seattle. Rumours are spreading of a wolf named Soul, who is a powerful wolf that can compel the minds of any being. Many do not realize she has a brother, Demitri, who also has the power to compel and plans on controlling the wolves of the fallen city. Soul has inhabited this hotel for many years as well as many other lones. Things start getting strange in the hotel, and many are leaving for the sake of their lives. Soul stays, however, and is soon left alone to fight off the presence in this abandoned hotel. But is she really alone?

Tune in to read The Unseen, a frightening thriller that is a mixture of action, horror, and a little bit of gore. Comment below if I should make this into a story. (I know, prologue was a bit short. I didn't have much else to say o3o)

Some say that I'm the cat's pajamas.
And the kitten's mittens.

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Unseen:. (Prologue)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 12:58:51 am »
Oh yes, you should definitely make a story of this. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, the idea's very interesting.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo