Author Topic: 5 ? Five ? 5 (Feralheart CreepyPasta)  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
5 ? Five ? 5 (Feralheart CreepyPasta)
« on: September 13, 2012, 10:59:01 pm »
5 ?Five? 5

It was after school, I was tired and did not feel like doing much. Laying on my bed, I peered down at my computer, it was sitting there, and I had such a craving to get up and play it. With a sigh I pulled myself from my bed and planted myself in my chair. Pressing the power button I waited until typing in my password. It turned on in a flash, smiling I moved my mouse over to the Feralheart icon. It loaded onto the sreen, we're I typed in my Username, then Password. I went on Aqua, like most days, and I spawned in Fluorite. People where everywhere, so I made my way over to cape to see if anyone was there. But in a flash, all I see is everyone disconnecting.

Staring at my screen with confusion I moved my mouse and minimized Feralheart and opened the forums. All it said was 'Game Server is online with 1 user playing' Completely confused, questions began rolling into my mind. Was there something that was announced that I did not see? Why am I on and no one else? I moved my mouse over to close Feralheart, but when I pressed it nothing happened. I looked back on the forum and refreshed the page, when I saw that it said 'Game Server is online with 2 users playing' I smiled and moved my mouse over to the Announcements threads hoping that there was a thread about something. But there wasn't so I closed out and went to the bottom of the page to see that it said only I was on the forums, and the most recent player was '5' (Also, sorry to the person who actually has this user, it's not directed to you! xD) What is going on?

Moving my mouse down my page, clicked on Feralheart. Nearly falling out of my chair as there was a wolf right infront of my view, I had it on first person, so all I saw was his face! He was pure black with blood red eyes and blood red paws, and no texture. At first I thought it was a mod playing a joke, so I struggled back over to my keyboard and backed up. He had no nametag... Yet, my nametags where not off, I pressed enter and began typing "Erm... What is going on?" the wolf was not moving, then, with a quick movement his head flashed over and began staring at me. He was still doing the same creepy smile and stare. I was now terrified as I saw "fivefivefivefiveyourfivefivefivefivedeadfivefivefive" get typed into the box. I quickly moved my mouse over to close it but it still wouldn't work. And the wolf was infront of my character again. I jumped out of my chair as something unusual began to happen. It looked as if he was coming out of the screen!

I moved over to the side of my computer when I realized he was! You could see the tip of his muzzle coming out! I jumped over and grabbed a book, and pushed it against his muzzle, trying to get him back in. But the book just disappeared, nothing happened to it, it just disappeared in thin air. I was completely shaking now, as his muzzle was now out enough that his huge teeth showed. Which were blood red. I had no clue what to do. Then it came to me, I moved my hand onto the power button and pressed it, but it would not even turn off! I moved back and stared at the wolf, now his head was almost out. I was shaking violently as I slowly reached for the computer cord, i grabbed it and pulled. The computer screen went black and the wolf disappeared. My heart beating fast, I backed away from my computer. And ran upstairs, I was so terrified probably will never go on Feralheart again...

? The End ?

And of course, this is not real. And I still play Feralheart so... Anyway, thanks for reading! C:
Also, please tell me if there is spelling errors! Just so I can correct them. C:

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
Re: 5 ? Five ? 5 (Feralheart CreepyPasta)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 01:51:32 pm »
You say this is creepypasta? Maybe i read to many of them, 'cause atm i know all in the forums. But this is nuuh scary.

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 02:36:04 am »
Hmm... T'seems to be a good plot behind this, but yeah, it could use a bit more suspense. ;w;"

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 05:38:00 am »
Yeah, it's my first time writing one. It's crappy xD feel free to read it, quote it and maybe post and edited version, 'cause im not a very good writer.

Offline CreamWolf

• OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 02:47:46 pm »
xD Hey, no worries. T'is your first time, and this is quite good for it. As they say, practice makes perfect. ~

#BlameRingo

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 04:08:51 am »
Yeppers xD

Offline CreamWolf

• OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 07:57:16 pm »
I really think you should write another, for practice so you can really get to know the true structure of a good story. ~

#BlameRingo

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 04:25:38 pm »
Never go to Fluorite.. Never go to Fluorite..
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline CreamWolf

• OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 08:32:04 pm »
Go to Fluorite... I need cookies to steal.
>D

#BlameRingo

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 02:23:17 am »
Hmm... T'seems to be a good plot behind this, but yeah, it could use a bit more suspense. ;w;"
Agreed, it could use a bit more scare in it, but good job. Maybe if she had been sucked into the game and chased? Something? IDK, but good one. Also, me being my bit-of-a-Grammar-Nazi self, *where *screen. Sorry :3
Sky: Hi.
Wow, you're not being insane! Congrats. *Gives a muffin*
Sky: Yay. :3
PewDiePie: Hey, that was my muffin! *Slaps Sky with a squid*
Sky: Ow, hey! *slaps Pewds with a barrel*
PewDiePie: You did not just go there!
This is getting out of hand. Well, good story!
        -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan