Author Topic: +++++++ - A FeralHeart Creepypasta -  (Read 3131 times)

wolfgirl56

+++++++ - A FeralHeart Creepypasta -
« on: September 15, 2012, 01:16:59 pm »
After a long day of school, I found myself sitting on the chair to my desk, which had the computer on it. Bored, I decided to go on FeralHeart, the forum, and found that no one was there, except for me, Lugai, Crin, Red, and a user called +++++++. That's strange. I wonder if anyone's on the game, I thought. I looked to to see that it said:
"Game server is offline with 1 user playing."
Curiosity and suspense crept into my mind. Not paying attention to the "offline" thing, I decided to see if Red was on the game. I got on my character, Nangara, and went into the twisting tunnels of Ficho. Red wasn't there. I tried Bonfire. Red wasn't there either. Fluorite, still no Red. Temple of Dreams, no Kovu-colored lion there. But then when I got back into Ficho, someone was there. It was a wolf, the same colors as Nangara. Outraged, I typed:
<Nangara>: Hey you! You stole the colors of my wolf! Do you know how hard I worked on getting those colors correct?
<+++++++>: I didn't know. Why are you here when the server is offline?
<Nangara>: Is this some sort of prank, Red, Lugai, Crin, whoever you are? And how are you typing in purple text?
<+++++++>: What a fool you are. This is not a prank.
<Nangara>: Then explain what's happening!
<+++++++>: The end is soon to come. For you.
Chills ran up my spine and into my toes and head. Suddenly I saw the Nangara twin walk up to mine, and found it was not a twin; it's eyes were black, but also turning red into crimson and into orange.
<Nangara>: Nice preset you have...
Suddenly the wolf barked and then my computer screen went black. After restarting it and logging back onto my computer, I gasped with fright. My desktop picture was changed to the Nangara twin, with blood on its paws and muzzle, and my character was laying on the ground with his throat torn out. But the words on the picture said.
"+++++++WILLRULEALL!"

Offline Aberguine

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • <'}}}><{
    • View Profile
Re: +++++++ - A FeralHeart Creepypasta -
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 06:51:14 pm »
Nicely done! I like how the "scary dog" wasn't just another black wolf, but an almost-copy of your own character--there's something unsettling about staring at your own reflection in a mirror too long...

wolfgirl56

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 06:56:55 pm »
Thank you so much for the comment. =D

Offline Coyot32014

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 09:42:14 am »
Interesting.I've never heard of a Feral Heart creepypasta before o3o.I'm almost tempted to write one!

Almost.xD

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 01:21:38 pm »
That is really creepy!

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Clouleo

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 05:52:38 am »
Moar plees. I haven't read Creepypasta for days. :D