Author Topic: Shadows Grimm Part 1  (Read 1134 times)

Offline cipe

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I laugh in the face of Danger! Ha Ha ~Kiara
    • View Profile
Shadows Grimm Part 1
« on: September 22, 2012, 04:20:54 pm »
Shadows Grimm

One cold night and wolftober I was staring at the water....Then BOOM! I landed face first into water. "Stop staring at nothing Casadeen" Cody yelled then ran down the hill with his beautiful tail behind him. Onece he got close enogh to me I pulled him into the water with me. We both laughed. "Ahem, You need to be in bed..Now!" Our leader greyson scowled and walked away. "Yes sir." We said going back to our caves. -The next morning- I woke up and started heading to my secret hidout. "Yo, Casa Where ya goin'" Cody yelled. "Shut your face" I yelled back. He came to me and we walked together. Cody made faces at me and I got anoyed and growled. By the time he made a constipated face  I laughed. Finally we got to the hut. "Cody, The point of secret means know one knows right?" I asked him. "y-yeah" He replied. Just then Blaze and Jasmine walked over to us. "Cody asked us to come...." Jasmine said looking at Cody.
Cody motioned to stop. "Really Cody!" I asked. And we started to argue. "guys?" Blaze asked  "guys?" Blaze asked again. me and cody kept argueing ignoring Blaze "GUYS!" Blaze yelled as loud as he could. "What?" Me and cody yelled.
"Do wolves have manes?" Blaze asked. 'No!" Casa said. The maned figure got closer. -To be continued!- by cipe
Wait you hear that? Do you? Its the sound of your mind being BLOWN :)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: Shadows Grimm Part 1
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 03:19:39 am »
Very good. I like the plot, but its layed our a little different. Maybe is the speaking roles were like:
    She walked up to him.
   "Hi!" She said.
   "Hi." He replied. (Sample of nothing. )
It just caught my eye about that. I read a lot, and that's how it is usually typed and I couldn't help but point it out. But still, great story! Cant wait to read more!

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA