Author Topic: ~ The Elegant Fur ~  (Read 1272 times)

SutterDog

~ The Elegant Fur ~
« on: October 09, 2012, 08:48:11 pm »
I love writing stories, and reading others' stories. So, I will make this my number one place to be. Hopefully you will enjoy my stories I have, some about my OC's and some about other fantasy things. ^^; I will enjoy others stories, I am looking forward to a good time here as well.

The Elegant Fur
Chapter 1
A long time ago, in the city of London, there lived a small family. They had two dogs, Kris and Fefe, both sisters. They were adopted together, and the family didn't know they were related till they seen the way Kris and Fefe played. Inseparable. And, is one of them had gotten hurt because of roughness, they would help each other out.

Months after the family had adopted the dogs, life was same old same old, even with dogs in the house. The oldest of the family, Jessica, loved Kris. Jessica was the one who picked out the two, she had said they had something special about them, just sitting together alone made them seem special. And indeed they were, Kris and Fefe were partners in solving the young ones' 'mystery's' and saving them from trouble. Jessica loved all animals, her dream was to become a veterinarian. Jessica's dream was attempted to be crushed by her teachers, saying she was to stupid to go to school for it, but that didn't stop Jessica. She is the top one in her class.

"Oh Kris," Jessica said, kneeling down to pet Kris's creamy fur. "You are one heck of a dog, you know that?" Jessica pinched Kris's soft folded ears and took her finger and went down the dog's spine. Kris wagged her tail slowly, her tongue lolling out of her mouth, she gave Jessica a tiny lick on the cheek, as if she was saying 'I know I am'. Jessica stood up and patted Kris's head and walked off into the pantry. Jessica came out with a bag of doggy treats. "Kris, Fefe! Treat time!" She called out, hearing the echo of Fefe's claws battering the wooden floor.

"Sit, Lie Down, Roll Over!" Jessica said, in rhythm. Kris and Fefe both sat down at command, then they laid down, and they both rolled over; then they leaped to their paws and panted. "Good girls!" Jessica said, throwing down two doggy treats. Kris and Fefe didn't hesitate to chomp them up.

The back door screeched open, and shut. Jessica put the doggy treats back and downstairs into the basement, Kris and Fefe poked their heads through the doggy door. Jessica grabbed her bag and books from the couch, kissed the picture of her mother and sped up the stairs.

"Jessi-" Her father said, looking up from his watch to see that Jessica had already gotten ready. "I see you are ready... Well, c'mon let's go, time's a loosen!" He said, turning around and heading to the back door.

"Bye doggies, don't run away!" Jessica teased with a smile and petting Kris and Fefe's fur. Jessica followed her father out the door, she shut the door, put the lock on it, and headed down the porch stairs. Her father held the car door open for Jessica, and when Jessica was in, he shut it. They pulled onto the road and started to drive away, Kris and Fefe sat on the porch, Jessica waved good-bye. "Even though it's a good-bye, it's not forever, doggies!" She said with a smile.

Chapter 2
  Jessica arrived at her school, her father pressed the unlock button and Jessica's door unlocked. Jessica got out, said good-bye to her dad and walked into the school. Her father waved and pulled out of the school's driveway and drove off, Jessica was in 10th grade(9th grade if you're from the United States), she headed to homeroom.
A little busy. I will continue soon.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:16:07 pm by Toxic »

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
Re: ~ The Elegant Fur ~
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 11:50:03 pm »
  Well written! Flows very nicely and I can't wait for chapter 2 :D

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

SutterDog

Re: ~ The Elegant Fur ~
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 12:05:17 am »
  Well written! Flows very nicely and I can't wait for chapter 2 :D
Thank you very much, Blaacki. That means a lot. ^^