Author Topic: ~WANTED: Miracle~  (Read 1201 times)

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
~WANTED: Miracle~
« on: October 16, 2012, 09:17:54 pm »
~Chapter 1: Only Innocent..~

The feline looked around at the group as she was frowning looking side to side of the crowd, two gaurds in front, two gaurds behind, no escape. The shining turquoise eyes appeared as the head slowly rose, looking at the Cheiftain. "What you did was unacceptable, Kim.." He snapped. "I didn't kill him. Since when would I?" She stood up very tall, just taller than the Cheiftain. A familiar voice sounded as Kim's ears perked and she smiled, turning around to see someone rather special, well, to her. "Ester..!" She whispered as she chuckled. The large male stormed over to the Cheiftain and said, rather angry, "Kim didn't do it, she was there but you mistaked her because her claws were extended and thought she killed the lead medic. I know who did it.. Eheh.. Heh.." He lowered his head as his mane covered his left eye, as he smiled nervously. "Ester..." He growled raising his neck up and curving it down to glare at him. "Uh.. Gotta go, come on Kim!" He laughed nervously tugging at Kim's ear. The Cheiftain growled and watched them run off.

~Chapter 2: Not Guilty, Ester?~

The two ran over to the Mystic Lake, sitting down and panting "Thanks for getting me out of that, Est." She smiled. "What else could I do? I uh.. Did it.." He chuckled nervously "I know, but you just lost it." She replied, she clearly understood everything about him. Kim yawned and sat down looking into the glistening water, being shone on by the moonlight, Ester's ears perked as he heard someone calling him "Ester! Esteeeeer?!" Ester sighed "Tina." They both said at the same time, they looked at each other and laughed. "I gotta go, I'll see you tommorow. See ya!" He smiled as he ran off to his mate. Kim sighed and looked into the water, she saw another female in the water zoom up to her "HEY!" The voice squeaked "Ah! Taylor don't do that!" She chuckled, Taylor laughed. "I saw every bit of that." She smirked. "E-Every bit of what?" She questioned her best friend. She pointed over to Ester "That!" She laughed.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 03:24:42 pm by Freya Webb »
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
Re: ~WANTED: Miracle~
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 03:15:56 pm »
Adding Chapter 3.