Author Topic: One dark night at feralheart...  (Read 2209 times)

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
One dark night at feralheart...
« on: October 25, 2012, 10:19:56 pm »
Just opinin my creativity. ;D
Darkheart and a feralheart halloween
Chapter 1

It was dark outside. The wind howled outside. The moon shone above the lake. On this special night, feralheart was having a seasonal feralheart halloween. All was going fine, there was food, games, the usual preset costume contest and danceing. Every feralheart was dnceing. Shakin their tails! Every thing went well and all of the adminastrators sat back and watched everyone have fun. Then the moon-lit sky got dark as black clouds rolled in. It looked like it would rain but a little rain would not stop the fun. But as they played, the sky truned an eivil red. All feralhearts knew what happened, darkheart had been released. The admins roared and howled for everyone to get in the cave as quickly as possable. Everyone had gotten inside exept tow wolves and lions.They had almost reached the cave mouth when a wolf came out of the clouds and jumped down and blocked the four feralheart's ways. They were trapped.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 10:23:47 pm by Thewolfwhisperer »

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
Re: One dark night at feralheart...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 10:42:25 pm »
Darkheart and a feralheart halloween
Chapter 2

Darkheart was one feralheart who's heart was dark. He had no joy. He was also responsable for causing a HUGE server crach a few years ago. Because of this, all admins chased him out of feralheart and locked him in a rock behind the waterfall, but somehow, he must have escaped! :o The four ferlhearts stood there, frightned by the sight of him. If one was to look in his eyes, you would feel as if he had taken your soul. "Hahahaha! I've been stuck in there long enough! Now its time for some one to pay!" He growled. Now do think of this. This guys HUGE! One feralheart is the size of one of his claws! "Now, which one of you did this to me? Hu?" he asked in a harsh vioce. Three feralhearts moved away leaving one lion. "Ha, it was you! Well, as punishment for it, I will not only destroy YOU, but I will destroy ALL OF FERALHEART so no one can ever play again!" Nataro (Na-tar-o) the lion, looked up at his enemie. He knew he had to do something about this or else this could be the end of Feralheart forever.

Chapter 3 is comming soon ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 10:44:18 pm by Thewolfwhisperer »

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 11:41:59 pm »
*claps* Nice job! :3

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 12:10:20 am »
Amazing story there,pal. I can say,it's a great plot and a good story.

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 11:44:30 am »
Well thanks! I'm still workin on chapter 3.

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 12:37:36 pm »
Floof+ c:

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 01:43:05 pm »
:D

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 06:19:33 pm »
Darkheart looked down and picked up Nataro in is gian paws. "Its time!" He bellowed in his face. But then using his awsome powers, Nataro rocketed out of is paws and into the sky. Then he started to fall. Faster faster and fasrter until he hit the ground with so much fource, Darkheart fell down. Quickly, the other three jumped up and tied him up in ropes. But he was to strong and he soon was freed. "Come on everyone, help us." Panted on of teh wolves. The admins looked at the noderators and they looked at all of the feralhearts. Yes they all agreed. As they all ran out of the cave it began to rain. "Ha, you'l never tie me down. But just as he said that, Nataro jumped up and wacked him on the nose. Then he fell down and helped pull on the rope. Darkheart was down. Because he had been defeated, he shrunk back to th size he should be. Nataro returned him to the rock and he returnred just in time for the party. All went well. But as Nataro looked up, he saw Darkheart's sillouet in the clouds, grinning. He knew he would be back.

The end

Hope you guys enjoyed it.  :D

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 08:13:36 pm »
*claps* :3