Author Topic: The Amulet's Curse: Chapter two: Dark Counterparts and Old Friends  (Read 1327 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
It was a rosy sky when Vesperia reached a nearby lake which lead to a beach down a bumpy hill. Vesperia lapped up water, thirsty. her amulet made a jingle as she ran downwards to the beach. Her white wings were unfurled as she took flight,looking for prey which was pretty much souls. Vesperia had no choice but to devour souls because she had a darkness in the back of her mind sometimes she's turn into her darkness,Demonica when she was starving or angry. When Demonica was hungry or angry she was not to be messed with!

"Urgh!" said Vesperia, a pain in her head with a jolt she realized that she was turning into bloodthirsty counterpart due to her grey fur turning to black. Vesperia's brown mane turned to a dark purple her eyes turning red. Her white wings turn to black and her amulet turning to a firey neckalace. Demonica's eyes narrowed as her bone-white teeth glinted in the sun like a diamond that glows under a moon. "Well that wasn't so hard,was it?" said Demonica aloud. Demonica swooped lower, her eyes searching for living for two reason to kill and to devour at least 5 souls.

You see, Vesperia met a wolf called Utsukushi she was being chased by demon wolves and Vesperia helped her escape but Vesperia was transformed into a demon wolf,not entirely but a small part had darkness. Now, Vesperia has to live with her annoying,selfish and battle-scarred counterpart which was absolutely a pain in the neck. The reason why she had the amulet was because her mother,Lilith gave her the amulet she had when she was young,later on there was an attack by the demon wolves,her little sister Crystalia taken by the demon wolves and her parents murdered. Vesperia was trying to find Crystalia and give her shelter until she was fine enough to travel to Crystal Haven,the home of the angel wolves.

Just then Demonica's ash-black fur was turning silver-grey. "Hey! Stop it Ves!" Demonica yelped.

"No thanks! You've had enough time and found nothing!" said Vesperia's voice with an edge.

"I hold you responsible for this,I will have my revenge!" Demonica hissed and faded away into Vesperia's mind.
"Yeah yeah, continue your worthless comments..." muttered Vesperia,landing on a sand bar.

A familiar voice called her name from above the beach. "Vessy! Vessy look up!" A familiar white she-wolf with golden markings stood on the cliff above Vesperia,Vesperia grinned and knew who her eyes set eyes on. "Ustukushi!"

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: The Amulet's Curse: Chapter two: Dark Counterparts and Old Friends
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 10:26:20 pm »
You like? :3 Dun worry guys there's gonna be more it's just that I had to go when i was writing my last paragraph so I had to rush it. (My mom's very rushy when we need to go ^^')

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: The Amulet's Curse: Chapter two: Dark Counterparts and Old Friends
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 11:50:04 pm »
UTSUKUSHI DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!!!!
Vesperia,Lilith,Crystalia and Demonica belong to me :3