Author Topic: Kuvi's Exile: Prolouge  (Read 1563 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Kuvi's Exile: Prolouge
« on: November 04, 2012, 10:13:50 pm »
A silver male lion with a black mane stood,staring at Pride Rock as he saw Kovu and Kiara pad to the edge with haunted eyes. "Why have you done this,Kuvi?" said Kovu shaking his head. The silver lion growled and spoke. "Kovu,you know I would never hurt another lion unless if it was self-defence!" Kuvi could sense his little sister Taylor's amber eyes boring into him with terror. But Kuvi looked at his majesty with disbeleiving eyes. The lion that was killed was his father,Kairi but Kuvi swore he would never lay a claw on his beloved father. Who had done this? Kuvi thought to himself. Kovu bristled after the silence,he knew that there was only one way to punish a lion of a crime...

"You could've made a valuable fighter,Kuvi but your darkness within controlled you to another path that no cat in the pridelands would follow. I sentence you to exile and if you dare set paw on Prideland territory, you will be executed. Leave our sight,Kuvi..."

Taylor screeched from the crowd. "NO!" Taylor had tears in her light green eyes and the silver lion felt a stab of sympathy for her. He looked at his little sister,nodded at her and ran for his life as Cheetahs chased him out.

Far,far away into the unknown world Kuvi was still running but suddenly he stopped. Someday he would prove that Kuvi hadn't killed his father and find out who the killer was and send him to exile,the pain that he now held deep within....

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Kuvi's Exile: Prolouge
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 10:15:09 pm »
Do you like it? :3

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 07:30:21 pm »
Very nice. Can't wait for you to put more up

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 08:45:27 pm »
DECEPTION!
DISGARCE!

(sorry I couldn't resist) >:D

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 09:53:51 pm »
Thanks, I really apprieciate it. I'l write the next part when i have time. School slows everything down! D:<

I don't blame ya XD *plays song* I have the song in my head now! D:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 09:56:18 pm by angela,., »