Author Topic: Prologue Of A New Book Idea. (mine Do Not Claim Or Steal)  (Read 2256 times)

xPuRfectDisastRx

Prologue Of A New Book Idea. (mine Do Not Claim Or Steal)
« on: November 15, 2012, 01:43:06 pm »
Yup, I write:D here's my newest book idea. The prologue of an apocolyptic themed book. Read and comment but don't claim or steal! thanks and enjoy

The world is not perfect. We have tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards... In 2013, government scientists set out to find a solution, to make the world better. They worked on this for fifteen years, calling their work Project Perfect World, or PPW for short. Finally, the scientists finished, and without even going to the people to let them decide whether they wanted this "shield", the world leaders gave word to launch PPW into the atmosphere.
All went well at first, it was nice and cool in deserts, warm in the arctic, and the natural disasters were fewer and less devastating. When people began to settle in with this "new world", disaster took hold. The PPW wore off in the atmosphere, breaking the "shield" protecting earth. The storms became more violent than ever before. This was because the storms' power had been waiting outside the "shield" all that time, and now was set free and their full force was unleashed. Tornadoes had the wind-speed of even more than the worst hurricane, blizzards made the arctic more than fifty below freezing. Along with this extreme weather, the earth's gravitational pull went crazy, causing satellites to malfunction and come crashing to earth. Even then, it got worse. The satellites had been in space for so long, that an unwelcome visitor enjoyed their security. An unknown toxin, capable to emit a high pitched signal that drove people insane. Now this toxin, was brought to earth.
Whoever heard it's signal for long enough, came down with a terrible virus that ate out their brains and mutated their cells. First, after hearing the sound, the person would become temporarily deaf, and as the virus made it's way down to the body, more would come. Blindness, paralysis, becoming mute... were all the symptoms of hearing this sound. They were left unable to move as the virus mutated their cells and reconstructed DNA. The virus also gave their brains a message, erasing all their memories, and goals, and telling the brain to do one thing and one thing only; to use the new mutation to infect others. Kill those who got in the way. Destroy mankind. Then the blindness and all other uplifted, and their goal was clear. They were now able to punch through bullet proof glass, see in the dark as if it were daylight, they grew claws and fangs, and their body created a toxin that could infect other people, this toxin was distributed through their claws and fangs, so even a tiny scratch or bite, would result in  becoming infected. Those who were weak of mind and heard the signal became blind, deaf, paralyzed, mute. But these symptoms were not temporary. The virus still tried to mutate the cells, but their weak mind stopped the mutation. Meaning the effects that would be temporary, were permanent. This left them unable to get food and water, and unable to get away from danger. These people died in no more than a week.
Animals also got the virus. They went crazy as well, but managed to keep their senses and hunting strategies. The virus mutated their cells too, making it so they created the same toxin in their bodies and distributed it through their claws and fangs. They were also super strong, and became even smarter.
Those who were not infected fled and hid, trusting no one. They were too fearful to even go out of hiding to collect food, and therefore eventually starved.
However, a few kept their heads and stuck together, also going into hiding, but being resourceful at the same time. They found seeds and grew plants. Vegetables, fruits. They made weapons, and went out in groups to raid deserted homes for supplies. They eventually encountered infected, and found that weapons were capable of killing those with the virus.
They even studied. They captured some of the infected and tested on them, hoping someday to find a cure. These few people called themselves the resistance, and even though they were mostly only young adults and teens, they worked hard for their lives.

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Re: Prologue Of A New Book Idea. (mine Do Not Claim Or Steal)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 02:12:26 pm »
Wow, this is really nice. o0o
I gotta say, you're an amazing writer. If you ever finish this book, lemme know. I'd love to read this. :3
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

xPuRfectDisastRx

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 05:54:05 pm »
thank you. My parents have always told me I have a gift. I never believed them, because I know for sure there are WAYY better writers than me. I'm still proud of how it turned out though, and I hope I keep my immagination so I can finish this book

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 06:55:16 pm »
This is an awesome pieve of writing. I really do hope you finish this book because I would be more than interested to read it. Oddly enough it sounds like the movie "I am Legend", look up the summary you'll see what I mean :3

You are amazing <3

xPuRfectDisastRx

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 08:46:01 pm »
no worries, I have the movie I am legend. I actually got half of this idea form the movie, but it's not from the cure for cancer, the only thing thats the same is that its infected people, not zombies. I was also thinking, that maybe (since the infected can still cry) when the infected cry, their tears are made of blood. It's just an idea. That's all.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 08:49:18 pm »
Ooooh hat sounds cool :D Or or maybe, since they probably don't cry often, it can be a shiny blue liquid and whoever it falls on, including themselves, becomes cured! Just an idea :3

You are amazing <3

xPuRfectDisastRx

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 12:18:20 am »
hmmn nice idea. Or, instead of that itself curing them, that's part of what they need to make the cure. and forgot to thank you last post XD thanks:)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 12:31:47 am »
Sounds good!!!

You are amazing <3

xPuRfectDisastRx

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 09:04:56 pm »
yayz! XD
Btw, sorry, but I don't think I'll post the full book on the internet. I might get it published instead. However, if it doesn't get published, i'll go ahead and post the whole thing. Sound good?

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 10:18:31 pm »
Aboslutely ^-^ Have a name for it yet?

You are amazing <3