Author Topic: The Speast, Salire  (Read 1524 times)

Offline natbug19980

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I absolutely adore this game, it's my life now!
    • View Profile
The Speast, Salire
« on: December 20, 2012, 10:46:23 pm »

Name: Salire
Pups: N/A
Mate : N/A
Species: Speast (I created, more info later on.)

Salire is a strange wolf, she was captured when she was just a young bella and put into a Testing Facility. (Laboratory) There she learned that no one could be trusted, not even who you thought could be your friend. Salire was raised in the Testing Facility, they taught her how to kill, hot to hunt, how to sneak, etc. After she had learned all the basic things about what a wolf should be, she was tested on. Salire, first was tested on her strength. The scientists of the Testing Facility wanted to see how strong wolves could be. They gave her a chemical, which had been called Captium 2408 at the time, aiming to increase flimsy bones strength. They were trying to turn her bones into something stronger, such as metal, sadly they had succeeded in doing so. The scientists had an X-ray done on her and found out that they had succeeded in changing her bones from collagen to metal. They were so happy that they have accomplished what they wanted done, but they soon found at that her new bones did not supply what they needed for her body. The scientists had to come up with another chemical to help her body agree with her metallic structured bones. Soon they did another test, inserting another chemical into her veins. This chemical had a strange effect on her eyes, if had turned them a deep black, which made her able to see in the dark, and farther off than the normal wolves, miles and miles she was able to see clearly. They soon figured out that now her eyes would function correctly with her metallic bones, but they still had much more to do. The scientists still needed to get her blood, ears, and heart, to correspond with her metal bones. They gave her many more chemicals, making sure she would be able to live. The third chemical they had given her had made her ears stronger, letting her hear the slightest noise in any place nearby. Finally they had given her one more chemical, which had two different effects on her, which of course the scientists had planned out. The first effect was on her heart, beating slower than any normal wolf heart, but yet making her heart stronger, allowing her to run at great distances without her getting tired. The second effect the chemical had, affected her blood and her nose, her blood had been turned cold and her nose had been turned sharper. Salire's smelling abilities were enhanced dramatically, she could predict when it would rain by smelling the air for any form of wetness or condensation to come. The scientists were shocked at what they had done to the wolf, they had even given her a type. Salire was called a Speast, incredible hearing, sight, nose abilities, metallic bones, cold blooded, and a slow beating heart. The scientists were ecstatic about what they had created, they wanted to keep her held up in cages and enclosed area's but she wanted out. Salire soon killed off several men to escape the Laboratory of the Testing Facility she had been in. taking a Vorpal Blade and grasping it in her mouth. She ran off into the wild, searching for other wolves like herself. Soon she had found an area that she liked, it was called Ficho Tunnel. Salire normally hung around there during the day, and at night shifted over to either South Pole, Bonfire, or Flourite Plains. Considering she had incredible wolf abilities, she could tell when it was to be dark, whether in a tunnel, a cave, or  anywhere else away from civilization. Salire remains in Ficho Tunnel, waiting for the scientists to come searching for her.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:17:23 pm by Sirea »

Signature by Abomine
                                                            Username: Natbug19980

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
Re: The Speast, Salire
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 09:00:45 am »
:U -Hides away from the ficho tunnel.-
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline natbug19980

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I absolutely adore this game, it's my life now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 06:15:07 pm »
Haha no need for that, just watch out for me whenever I'm in Roleplay mode.

Signature by Abomine
                                                            Username: Natbug19980

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 06:45:22 pm »
xD Okie dokie
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations