Author Topic: ~The Story~  (Read 1162 times)

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
~The Story~
« on: December 26, 2012, 06:27:34 pm »
~The Story~

Chapter 1: The Beginning

I laid there in the den, making swirls with my claw in the ground, I was interrupted by two cubs running in, jumping over to me and saying cutely, "Hey Aunt Scarlet!" I smiled and replied, "Hello Jamara, Kira. What did you come in for?" Kira jumped into my arms and Jamara sat "We wanted you to tell us a story!" Jamara grinned "Alright then... Hmm.. Oh! I know!" I smiled "About a year ago, before you two were born, my parents gave birth to my brother, Danta. He was the heir, of course, being cub then, I wasn't happy with it," As I went on (Don't want to get you bored.) with the boring things, lions and lionesses slowly came in as it got interesting, "Now, enough of that, when I became a adult, the other pride came and started a war with us, it went on for AGES, until the few last battles came, we lost many. Suddenly in the.. Battle BEFORE the last battle, my brother was about to be thrown off a cliff, quickly I ran over and killed the lion that was going to kill Danta, he fell, but landed on ledge kindly far down, I made my way down carefully as one wrong move and I'd be dead! Finally I got to him, then I picked him up but then, I got the biggest fear, getting back up,--" I got interupted then "But, I thought you wanted to be heir, why didn't you just leave Danta?" Kira asked "Would you have? Just left Jamara on the ledge there to die?" Kira hung her head in shame and I continued, "Anyway.."

[Next chapter I'll actually act like the story is happening now.]
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Story~
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 09:03:26 pm »
Well written! +1 floof to you!
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations