Author Topic: //A Wolf's Story\\ //Chapter One\\  (Read 1361 times)

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
//A Wolf's Story\\ //Chapter One\\
« on: December 27, 2012, 08:08:37 pm »
A Wolf's Story

I was only a few months old when a rival pack decided to attack.  My father, being the alpha and all had to fight, protect the pack and his loved ones. Not knowing he was going to loose his life in combat.  My mother took me and my younger brother and sister as well as the ones in the pack who survived to safety.  We traveled for about a week, until we found a nice spot along side of a river.  There was fields to run around in, mountains to explore on, fresh water to drink and swim in, even a few caves, but they were off limits.  So, this is the story I will be telling you guys, a story I bet you will remember for a lifetime.

Chapter One
The Beginning

"Damon, dinner!" My mother called from the den, me and Shasta, my brother were outside messing with a butterfly.  "Come on boys, you can play after you eat." She walked out the den and picked us both up by the scuff.  "But mom, I'm not hungry." I complained.  "That's to bad, later you will be nagging about how hungry you will be if you don't eat now."  My sister, Angel was sitting with the rest of the pack.  She is always doing what right, so predictive.  My mother sat us down next to her, "You guys should come when she first calls." Angel says, giving me and Shasta the evil eye.  She maybe the youngest out of us, but she sure does act grownup.
     I could tell by the look in Shasta's eyes, he took that to heart.  Me, well, I don't know...I could care less about what Angel thinks.  She's a mommy's girl, all she'll ever be.  Me, well I'm Damon, that's good enough for me.  I looked around at everyone, our pack was small, no more then about six wolves.  My mom was the only one who had pups, the others, lets just say they didn't make it.  After dinner I wondered back outside, the stars were lighting up the sky.  "Dad, if you can hear me now..." I looked down at the ground, the grass was cold, it felt wet.  I took a deep breath and looked back up at the sky, "If you can hear me, just want to say... I'll take care of them, I'll become an alpha like you were." 
     My ears twitched as I heard someone walking up, I didn't turn around, I just stared at the sky.  "Hey kid, everything okay?"  Aria asked, she is the packs beta female, and was a good friend of my dads when he was my age.  She sat next to me looking up as I was.  "Yea, I'm fine."  I replied.  Aria didn't say anything for a minute.  "Alright, well need anyone to talk to, you know I am here."  She then got up and started walking back to the den.  I turned my head and watched as she entered the den, then I looked a head.  The forest was in front of me, it was -Removed by Moderator- black in there, I got up and started walking towards it, that's when I heard my mother calling for me.  "Damon, time for bed."  She yelled.  I stopped, turned around and started walking back to the den.  "Okay mother."  My voice was low, and I entered to see everyone gathered around in a circle, waiting for me.
     Kapu, one of the elders in our pack was sitting on a rock in front of everyone.  He likes to tell story about our pack before we all sleep.  I sat down next to Shasta and my mother, Angel was up front, she loves listening to his stories.  Me, I just think they are make believe.  But, I just keep quite and listen.
     "Many of you already know about our great alpha, Mason.  But, I bet many of you didn't know about his years as a pup.  You see, I was walking in the woods one day, no reason, just to get away and clear my head.  When I came across this small little black patch of fur.  I picked him up and took him home, giving him food and fresh water.  After a week he became more open, making friends with the pups.  Our alpha at the time became close with Mason, since he didn't have any pups of his own, he became attached to him as his own.  As well as everyone in the pack."  Kapu took a deep breath and held back tears, I was actually paying attention this time, I mean.. It was about my father.  After a few seconds hesitation he began the story again.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:50:27 pm by Kynvuu »

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
Re: //A Wolf's Story\\ //Chapter One\\
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 08:18:43 pm »
This sounds an interesting story -sits.- I cannot wait for chapter one! ;3
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 08:30:53 pm »
Thank you, I will be working on it later today :D

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 09:04:14 pm »
Awesome! :D
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 11:09:49 pm »
Well, uploaded a part of Chapter One :The Beginning.  I'm also going to put a short preview of what the story will be about.