Author Topic: FeralHeart Creepypastas! ^^  (Read 3329 times)

Demonic_Wolf

FeralHeart Creepypastas! ^^
« on: January 01, 2013, 09:09:41 pm »
hELL0
I just came home from school, I did my daily routine on the FeralHeart forums, so I decided I would get onto the game. I went into my room so I could Skype my friend, and I opened FeralHeart. I got several Bad Tokens, but I always got that, so it was normal but, the Bad Tokens looked different, they weren't the same interface as mine. I just thought it was a glitch and continued to go onto my characters and try to get into a map....... After 13 minutes of trying, I finally got into a map with the character, "Ser" my Skept wolf... I did think it was odd that it worked with him, but I didn't think anything bad of it.

So I got into the map I made especially for the Skept species, and I ran to the enterance/exit of the map. Once I got close to the gate, the game froze... I closed it, and the FH homepage was showing. My friend said that she had to go, then I was alone, it was dark in my room so I went to turn the light on.... It wouldn't turn on, but, again, I didn't think of anything bad of it. I went back to the computer and minimized the FH home-page onto my desktop... Only the FH icon shown... And my wallpaper was black, it didn't show mine... I opened up FeralHear once again, and I got on Ser; he was the only one that would log in. And I was in Cape, people were there, but it was silence. I checked to see if the chatboxes were turned off, they were fine.

I kinda found it odd that people were there, and they weren't talking. It's not normal for that to happen, so I went up to one of players, it was pitch black, and it's eyes looked like when a computer freezes, white/flashy. I thought it was a preset, so I typed.

<Ser> "Nice preset! It must have took you a long time!"

No response. I ran around a little bit, and I came to another character, for some reason, all the character's names were smudged, and they looked scratchy. The other character, I could see it's name... It was named... Skept, the name of the species I was using; it was probably just someone being creative. They're character looked like the other one, just it was reversed colors. So I typed again.

<Ser> "Hey, Skept, how'd you figure that name out? ^^ Pretty creative you are!"

This time, a response came, the screen flickered. Then, the screen went black, but I could see the response.

<Skept> "ThX yOu ArE NiCe HelP mE annd YYOu bEttEr GET OUT OF heRe
<Ser> "What do you mean, get out?"
<Skept> "PlEAsE GET OUT"
<Ser> "Why?"

The screen flickered again, and several other characters gathered around Ser. The screen went a Blood-Red, and big white letters said,
 hELL0
And I seen Ser, in his battle form; dying. I couldn't believe my eyes, I tried to turn off my computer but the button was stuck. The screen went fuzzy, and sounds of a music box sounded and it said in small neon green letters, "g00D byE :)"

Since some of you gais liked! :3 I will make more! ^^

72 *smiley face*
I was playing FeralHeart one day, on my character Shiranui. Just messing around in Ficho Tunnel, saying hi to random people, sitting on rock, saying hello and everything else. It was a normal day, well I thought it was... I went to the FeralHeart forum, and... There was a post by someone named "72" it was a introduction thread, so I clicked on it to see who the newcomer was. 72 had a simple greeting, it read:
"Hello! I am 72, I hope some of you could become my friend sometime! I always hang out at ...That Plains place or that Tunnel, well anywhere."
Then, there was several responses to it... But, "72" didn't say thank you or anything, well I didn't let that bother me at all. I went back to my game. My character, Shiranui, was sitting on the side where the first waterfall comes out, for some reason, I felt if there was something wrong with my game... I looked around, and the thing that looked like a glitch was just a character! I was relived, and I said hello to the character, named..... 13error, I just thought of that as a creative name. They said hello back, their username was "72345601"... Odd, and I noticed... The front number, "72", I thought that that might have been that user.
We got to talking, they seemed really nice. Then, the person asked if they could change their character to their fursona. I said sure, and they went off...... And... Everyone lost connection, except for me, I was amazed, and a bit frightened.  They came back with their fursona, named; "72_BLANK" I told them that everyone lost connection, except for me and them. They didn't really respond to that.. They just changed the subject, I got a bit angry, so I asked it again. 13 minutes went passed, and no word came... But their head kept moving, as if it was shaking it's head; no.

<Shiranui> "Are you alright? I am sorry if I upset you. :c"
<72_BLANK> "It's alright, but why do think I am responsible for it?"
<Shiranui> "I'm sorry, I didn't think that, I was just wondering why it happened."
<72_BLANK> "... ..."
<Shiranui> "Sorry..."
<72_BLANK> "Sorry? What does that mean?"
<Shiranui> "It's apoligizing... You don't know?"
<72_BLANK> "I DON'T KNOW!? DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID!?"
<Shiranui> "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it in that way!"
<72_BLANK> "...No, I am sorry... I snapped."
<Shiranui> "Oh, it's alright."
<72_BLANK> "BRB"
<Shiranui> "Okay..."
*3 minutes later*
<72_BLANK> "Hey, back..... I have a surprise for you!"
<Shiranui> "You shouldn't have! c:"
<72_BLANK> "One sec, I programmed this character to do something for you, let me turn it on... My dear."
<Shiranui> "Okay. *Blushes*"
<72_BLANK> "Okay.. Here it goes!"
72_BLANK glitched, the character turned gorey, and it looked very... Interesting... I tried to type, but I couldn't, the typing caret didn't appear...
Then, I could type... 72_BLANK turned back into it's original look, and... The named changed, from 72_BLANK, to 72_SMILEY. I wondered how that happened...
<72_SMILEY> "Did you like that, my dear? *smiley face*"
<Shiranui> "It was... very interesting!"
I was positive about it.
<72_SMILEY> "It took a lot to do that, y'know. And I did it especially for you. <3"
<Shiranui> "Aww, that is very nice of you! c:"
I sent a friend request, before that happened, and they didn't accept.
<Shiranui> "Hey, not to be a bug, but can you accept my friends request?"
<72_SMILEY> "Sure."
<Shiranui> "Thanks. c:"
After that happened... All of the maps were 0/160, except for the one I was in. I was just getting off of FeralHeart, I was at the title window, and the forum was open. Firstly, I got a message... (2)Messages, I looked at them and... They were from 72, and they... Were odd, the first one said; "I love you, and... Soon we'll be together!" I was... Just... 0_0 Then the second one said "Turn off your computer. c:" ...I did, I was idiotic enough to do that! I did so, and I turned it off and... The screen went purple, and I seen Shiranui and 72_BLANK... Together...  Apparently... 72 was a male...

The screen blinked red, and slowly... 72_BLANK and Shiranui faded into a pixelated murder... Then, the screen went black and... Bleeding red letter were on the screen it read;
"72 *smiley face*"

« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:09:39 am by White-Light-Majesty »

Offline Tazmania

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me Tazz :3 (Or Tazzer)
    • View Profile
Re: hELL0 - FeralHeart Creepypasta
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 12:54:01 pm »
That was so creepy ;_; MORE. :D
Put a gun to my head, pull the trigger. And you die, because I'm death.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 01:11:02 pm »
I have to say I really enjoyed that, especially with the 'hELLO'. /shiver/
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Demonic_Wolf

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 10:38:05 pm »
That was so creepy ;_; MORE. :D
I'm glad you like it! ^^ I will make more. I might make this into a whole Creepypasta Story thread. x3
I have to say I really enjoyed that, especially with the 'hELLO'. /shiver/
I'm glad that you enjoyed it! :D

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 12:12:28 am »
:o Can you imagine if all of the creepypasta people come up with actually DID happen!? O.O....
Very good ^^ Mah want more! -clings to topic-

Demonic_Wolf

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 12:23:23 am »
:o Can you imagine if all of the creepypasta people come up with actually DID happen!? O.O....
Very good ^^ Mah want more! -clings to topic-
Awesome, but creepy!

And thanks! :D I will make more, today! ^^

Demonic_Wolf

Re: FeralHeart Creepypastas! ^^
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 01:09:57 am »
MORE ADDED.

BUMP.

wolfdog01

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 01:47:39 am »
-Le flail-
CREEPY! >.< But awesome! I'm gonna stalk this topic now!
+Floof for chu!

Demonic_Wolf

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 08:43:53 pm »
-Le flail-
CREEPY! >.< But awesome! I'm gonna stalk this topic now!
+Floof for chu!
xD Thanks!

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 10:57:17 pm »
Spooky owo
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations