Author Topic: Another Faily Attempt of a FH Creepy-pasta oUo  (Read 1916 times)

SoulRevenge

Another Faily Attempt of a FH Creepy-pasta oUo
« on: January 01, 2013, 10:16:23 pm »
I tried making one last time- as I thought, and others thought, it wasn't precisely horror-based or anything, but they did say it was a good read. So, here's another epic-fail attempt -Flail-

I'm a FeralHeart freak, been on the game at a mininium of six hours a day for quite some time-- so it was only naturual for me to be up at One Thirty in the morn, chatting like a derp on my "TheGilbartoCat" character, murdering my laptop with the Sweeney Todd Orginal Soundtrack.

Not many people were on at One thirty in the morn on a /school night/-- so of course I was rather lonely,  constantly entering a conversation, yelling at people for swearing in local-- all that fun stuff.

Eventually I was fed up with these small acts, and headed off to the forums- browsing lazily through each board until I finnaly found something which I at first found amusing.

"Game Server is online with 666 users playing"

I immediantly took a screen-shot and fled to deviantART to post it, despite the fact that doing such a pointless thing was more or less a waste of my time. Suprisingly enough, there was a whole '666' Deviations from the FeralHeart-Art Group. That was the same with my messages- now I was feeling about unsettled. . . this was either a really strange considience, or cruel joke my laptop was playing on me.

Slightly freaked out about the happenings (I blamed constantly playing horror games for the past two days for this easy scaring- shaking it off and marking it as 'nothing bad'.), I decided against posting the screenshot, and fled back to the FeralHeart game.

The game crashed the moment I clicked it, which was freaking me out abit /more/.

"I shan't play no more for the rest of the nigh~" Was my little 'announcement', which was honestly far too 'oldish-mannered' for my tastes, despite the fact I almost always talked like a sort of old lady.

Now, trust me when I say my Computer is /SPAMMED/ with Horror games. Amnesia, Penumbra, Ib, Ao Oni, HetaOni, Silent Hill which was ripped from my Wii- you get it, I'm the eleven-year-old master of horror.

But these games had grown tedious after constant playing, so I decided to go play 'The Luna Game'-- Which was a game someone mentioned in-game before. It was supposibly a creepy-pasta sort of thing, so I rather nervously downloaded it. I've never before played a game that was a pointless, cruel joke set on other people.

After downloading, I did the usual 'Run as administrator' thing, but much to my suprise. .  instead of the expected 2D-Gaming format, I was greeted by FeralHeart-- The thing had actually already logged me on-- so I was already on my TheGilbartoCat character, suprisingly in a certain map in 'The Darklore Territories' map pack- Said map was probaly the creepiest in the entire map.

Now I was basicly just flipping out, spamming the thing with the esc key- but it wouldn't exit, nor could I play around with Crl Alt Delete's 'Task Manager'- I could even get out of the window!

Now, the window did not display the usual, cheerful-ish FeralHeart, but rather a. . darker one. The map had been murdered with fog particles which I have never seen before, and every orginal object in there had been replaced with a 'rotten and ruined' version of it- this included trees, bushes, etc. The strangest part about it though was that it was all extremely hyper-realistic- It looked like one of the most carefully made games ever, each detail the pratical definition of perfect. There was, however- no sound. A flaw in this altered version.

I had been flipping out for quite some time, my eyes- however, were basicly locked onto the screen, seemingly incapable of moving away from the brilliant graphics- though I doubt I was thinking of the graphics at the time, but rather what the heck was happening to me and my computer.

There was a bright crimson flash- and then there was Gilbarto, staring intently at me.

His facial expression was one in which carried the deepest of sorrow, it seemed to be staring straight at me- as if I were some sort of murderer that had long ago claimed the lives of his loved ones. The trees and rocks and fog continued to move in a terribly realistic manner--- however, Gilbarto was terribly still. Unrealisticly still.

So still it made me want to break the screen, and shout at him in a desperate attempt to get him to move.

But- I didn't, my hands moved towards the crl alt dlt buttons, despite the fact I was well-aware they wouldn't work- much to my suprise though, they did. And I succesfuly exited out of the game.

Immediantly the folder began praticly spewing with the image "LoLHaI.jpg"-- Along with the text files "ThEiFThEifThEif.jpg"- caps and everything written in that way- you know, Gamzee's way of writing.

The text files simply read, and I copy-paste this----

"Once there was a theif!
A theif that lost many things!
A theif that ran and ran-!
A theif that cried and cried and cried,"
A theif that lost his things!"

"A murderer that watched,
The survivor weeped and weeped
The survivor that begged and begged
The survivor that stood so still,
The survivor that's gaze pierced=
The survivor that pierced a soul!"

Now I was thinking of slamming my laptop shut- as I can't even tell you how terrified I think I was at that time.

The image-? It looked like this---

Though. . all of this might be innaccurate compared with the actual happenings. I can't remember how I actually felt about the entire event- all's I remember that it was wonderful really, trust me when I say it was hard to type all of that when you only MAY of been terrified once upon a time-. All's I can remember is the brilliant, ever so perfect graphics~

;~; Ihopethisisgood. oUo

Offline Poppyheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Warrior cats forever~
    • View Profile
Re: Another Faily Attempt of a FH Creepy-pasta oUo
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 10:44:20 pm »
Creepy. B3 Thisisgood.

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 10:45:48 pm »
I'm glad I read this during the day...O.O

SoulRevenge

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 10:49:30 pm »
Creepy. B3 Thisisgood.

Kwa- *-* Thankyew!

I'm glad I read this during the day...O.O

I can't see your point, considering I'm the author, but. ;~; I'mgladyouaretoo.

Offline Tazmania

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me Tazz :3 (Or Tazzer)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 01:01:29 pm »
Now, that.. IDK IT WAS JUST SCAREH AND GOOD D: :D
Put a gun to my head, pull the trigger. And you die, because I'm death.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 03:45:54 am »
@Tazz

Glad you thought it was scary then! >3