Author Topic: Gather 'Round the Fire, for a Good Ol' Story [PG-13 to R]  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Gather 'Round the Fire, for a Good Ol' Story [PG-13 to R]
« on: January 04, 2013, 07:09:12 pm »
A large shadow was cast among five shapes. Large in figure, and canine. They lay on logs, around a camp fire. Their lips move, but it's inaudible; until a black and green canine speaks. "Guys, c'mon, you can't believe that, can you?" He looks around the small group. A white canine with black markings shakes his head, but the other brutes hardly move. "Seriously guys?" The black wolf asks. "It's just an old dog's tale. If you want to hear a true story listen up." The others gawked at him. A blue and black one shakes his head. "I wouldn't be able to stand another story that could scare the -Removed by Moderator- out of me." The blue one whimpered. "Too bad, you're going to like it," The black wolf growled, then he started off calmer. "Two wolves were walking in the forest, they were a lovely couple. Anyway, it started raining and thundering." Half of the wolves were already whimpering. "If you guys aren't wolf enough to sit through this, then you can go home. Alone." The white wolf replied. The whimpering ceased.
"Anyway, when they started trying to get out of the rain they came to a hunter's den. The Hunter's Den. And the wandered in, thinking nothing could happen. The wooden shaft behind them shut by itself. They could hardly see anything, for it was too dark. They thought they were free. But it was wrong, only after a while. They stayed for a couple of days, it hadn't stopped raining. And one night, when the brute was home alone, something happened. He heard a nice sounding fae's voice upstairs, so he followed it." He paused, to make it dramatic. He saw two of the wolves were hiding behind the log. "When he headed upstairs, he saw a gorgeous fae and could only gawk at her. She lay on the bed, of the Hunter's Den. Then, when the fae came home, there were rats everywhere! She was being followed, one by one. Nipping at her, enough times to get it to a dangerous infection. When she felt as if she was safe enough from the rats, she saw her mate's body laying stabbed into bits.
"She gasped, and heard a pup's laughter, as if her mate's death was hilarious. Two pups joined the first. When she turned around, an aggressive pup appeared, then disappeared. The living fae ran as hard as she could, until she saw a rat calling for multiple rats. Which piled up in the thousands. She finally got past the rats, but saw the pup. And died. Something was written on her belly in blood. 'No one escapes the Hunter's Den.'" He happily stopped, smiled and said nicely: "The end."

"Wanna go to the Hunter's Den?" The black wolf asked all the other brutes.

FIN!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:09:41 am by Kynvuu »

JackobLoveu

Re: Gather 'Round the Fire, for a Good Ol' Story [PG-13 to R]
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 07:20:50 pm »
This is very good! I would love to see more.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 08:31:44 pm »
Thanks. Im going to update this when ever i can. With just ranomdom stories that pop up in my head.

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 05:34:18 pm »
"When he headed upstairs, he saw a gorgeous fae and could only gawk at her. She lay on the bed, of the Hunter's Den. Then, when the fae came home, there were rats everywhere! She was being followed, one by one. Nipping at her, enough times to get it to a dangerous infection. When she felt as if she was safe enough from the rats, she saw her mate's body laying stabbed into bits.
"She gasped, and heard a pup's laughter, as if her mate's death was hilarious. Two pups joined the first. When she turned around, an aggressive pup appeared, then disappeared. The living fae ran as hard as she could, until she saw a rat calling for multiple rats. Which piled up in the thousands. She finally got past the rats, but saw the pup. And died. Something was written on her belly in blood. 'No one escapes the Hunter's Den.

I don't understand that part. Was the female wolf that wandered into the den the fae? What happened to the male wolf?

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 03:28:38 am »
I have another story to tell, but I'll post it Thursday.

@Twizz: The brute mate died, and... Well, it be better explained if you saw some commentary on Nightmare House. I don't know how to explain it otherwise.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 03:31:15 am »
And the far mate was the far who 'wandered' inside.