Author Topic: ~The Titanic... Dog...~ No Posty! xD  (Read 954 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
~The Titanic... Dog...~ No Posty! xD
« on: January 06, 2013, 06:10:01 am »
                                                  The Titanic Dog

((Main Character...
Cane
Male

Plot...
Its the Titanic time.. With Cane xD))

Chapter 1. On Board
[/size]

With ease, my brown eyes looked up at my pale owner. "Are you okay?" I asked, my tail brushing against the concrete floor. Obviously, my owner didn't hear me, so she tugged on my lead, and we both walked closer.. We walked closer to the Titanic, the biggest boat in the world. My pale pink tongue gently lolled  out of my mouth, and I tugged happily, on the lead. I saw other dogs, big and small, eager to get on the boat, or shying away. I however wanted to get on the boat as soon as possible! My rump touched the cold ground, as I sat down, waiting for my owners commands. "Goo- Good Gi- Girl..." My owner stuttered, sounding really scared. My leathery wet nose, touched my owners leather trouser leg, and I gently, nuzzled her. With out noticing, my eyes were closed, but jerked open as the sound of the loud noise of the boat erupted.. "Co- Come on then.." Sarah, my owner sighed.
"Yeh!" I barked, lifting myself up to my four paws. As I tugged roughly, on my lead, my claws gently tapped on the ground.

WIP

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused