Author Topic: .:Whippies Corner of Good Reads~*:..~(Trust me... they be good. c:)  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Firewhip123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Le Welcome to Whippies Corner of good reads. c:
[/color]
It is reccomended that you are 12+ before reading these, for some may contain gore.
This little Corner will be updated frequently. Please comment ^^
[/color]

The Pale-Faced Cat~
It was in the middle of a late summers eve, that Rekurani was idling upon the forest grounds of Kailuna, northwest of the Drekentai provinces. The white she-wolf skipped around delicatly, humming to herself as she listened to the sounds of chirping birds, and noisy crickets. Castings of light shined down through the light green leaves, hitting the ground in dappled forms, which Rekurani loved running through.

Her auds tilted upward, perking as they gained the soft sounds of steady footfalls. It was not quite heavy enough to be Human, or another wolf perhaps, but she could feel the stress of her heart thudding into the now freezing air. Clouds began to cover the sun, turning what was a blaze into a soft speck in the sky. She whipped her head around, her pupils slitting as she came across a cat, with no skin and black bones. Yet, the inside of it could not be seen.

A long, and round stone rested upon its muzzle, replacing what could have been its eyes and nose. Steams of black ash drifted from its maw, its long, spiked tail curling around its hindleg. Slime dripped down from the edges of its orb, the five-foxes long and pencil thin tongue it had slithering outward, yet not fully showing its true potential.

She yelped, her entire frame trembling in fear of the new threat before her. Instinctively, she bared her blackened teeth, but the felidae only returned the favor with a sickening laugh. "Rehuran katiru Mastak ru!" Came the darkest of vocolizations Rekurani had ever come to know. Tears streamed down upon her cheeks as the creatures long tail wrapped around her neck, its tail slowly moving towards her. Teeth made of a liquid silver dripped down into form, the pale faced cat widening its maw as it was about to bore down upon her.

The Blue Eyed Dreamer(A true, horrifying story...)
Before you read this, you must know that if you do, you will encounter him sometime in your dreams. You will encounter the blue eyed one as I have, and my friends. He will not attack as long as you remember... everything you know, everything he says, is a total absolute lie.

I was asleep, in my bed. What else could I do, I wasn't allowed to watch movies or play games upon this night. However, I didn't awaken- and yet I did. When I opened my eyes, I was on a stone alter with a tall man standing over me. He had sleek, long black hair with the most brillaint blue eyes you will ever see. For some reason, I was terrified of the sight. The first thing he did, was he opened his arms and said, "Sell your soul my dear... and I will give you the power you desire to rule the world." I was tempted, but for some reason my body said no for me. Satan, as I thought him, paled in his fury. I took the chance and bolted. He caught up with me and at the door to this, marble temple, said; "Will you reconsider? Think of the powe-" I cut him off with another uncontrollable no. Satan turned red, for I could see him without looking. The world switched to third person, and I saw millions of demonic creatures pouring out of the temple, chasing after me with arrows and all sorts of horrible tools of war. No pain comes in my dreams, so when an arrow hit me, only my body started to fall. Yet, I was saved. A group of warriors in gleaming, godly silver armor dragged me unto a horse, fighting back the onslaught of horrors. The dream faded, and I awoke to yet another dull schoolday.

Many weeks after that event, I told my friend. The following day, she told me that she had dreamed of me being ruler of the world, and she saw a major character- same brilliant blue eyes, same sleek black hair. And then... she saw me die.

I knew it was a dream of course, if you think I thought this odd your bloody insane.

The next event I found odd.

My friend over FeralHeart I told this tale. He told me the next day, he had dreamed, but he could not remember anything but a pair of two brilliant blue eyes.

Ever since that day, I have been seeing those peircing blue eyes in the back of my mind, and the terror still chokes my heart. Yet with silent begging at night, it seems the horrors have gone away and receded.

I pray you do not encounter this... but you probably will.

-Whippy.

That is all I have for now, however, you should read my other stories The White Archer and Fallenstide! I also have a FeralHeart beginnings story you may like. More stories will be added as time goes. c:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:46:06 pm by Firewhippeh »
Friendship is magical; Violence is hysterical.

wolfdog01

Re: .:Whippies Corner of Good Reads~*:..~(Trust me... they be good. c:)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 10:15:37 pm »
:o Tis very good so far! You need to keep going with this one ^^

Offline Firewhip123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: .:Whippies Corner of Good Reads~*:..~(Trust me... they be good. c:)
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 09:47:00 pm »
Thank you, I have worked hard on this.
Friendship is magical; Violence is hysterical.