Author Topic: Upoun A Bloodred Sky He Howls: Xander's Sacrifice *CONTAINS SPOILERS!*  (Read 1275 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Caylis screeched at Hanso as she lunged at him, her eyes glittering with hatred. She slashed his flank and tore his ear open with a bite. Hanso yowled in pain as he tried to throw her off but couldn't. "Ready to join your king?" she said triumphantly, knowing that she'd beat him, she raised a bloody paw. Hanso braced himself for his death but didn't feel anything, he opened one eye as he saw Xander wrestling with Caylis. "How pathetic! You fight like a dewy-eyed rabbit!"

Xander snarled as he slashed her eyes. "No Bloodred Circle brute will touch my brother!" Caylis felt blood pour from a cut above her eye and she slashed his the bridge of his nose and pinned him down firmly. Hanso watched in horror as Xander fought with his arch-enemy. Xander slashed Caylis's stoumach with his hind claws, the lynx yowled in pain as she raised a paw and scored his throat. "XANDER!" Hanso screamed as Xander's eyes widened and winced with agony. Caylis smirked as she she licked her bloody paw, she thought. I have your sacrifice, Thunder! Xander was weakened, closed his eyes and he coughed up blood, trying to take control like he always did. Hanso watched with dismay as blood trickled down his throat. Hanso bolted over to him and whispered. "No..."

Xander coughed as he opened his eyes, he looked at him lovingly. "I go hunt with the heavens."

"No! Aerialin needs you! I need you!" he wailed as his brother was smiling feebly. "Look at me,"

Hanso obeyed sadly as he spoke. "You know that I love you, be strong, Hanso. You know that Storm always was going to be the real captain."

Hanso shook his head as tears welled from his eyes, as he whispered. "G-goodbye, my friend."

Xander nuzzled him softly. "I will wait for you forever, goodbye my brother." He slowly closed his eyes as he let out a long sigh. "Xander!" he wailed as he pressed his nose into his brother's fur. After a few moments which seemed like an age, he breathed heavily and he yowled with endless rage. He slammed into Caylis's body and slashed her throat before she had the chance to strike. "You took my brethren so I took your life into the night." he snarled as his fur boiled with raging agony. Caylis said her last words. "You were right, Isca. I was, am a monster...."

(I literally balled my eyes out while reading this, R.I.P Xander, he was one of my favourites. :'C)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:29:44 pm by Caylis »