Author Topic: Not the way to live  (Read 1145 times)

Offline demonicplague2

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Not the way to live
« on: April 18, 2013, 03:24:00 am »
Chappy was a happy pit bull pup. He had a loving family, caring parents, and friendly siblings to play with. Untill it was time to find his own path with a new family. Chappy  is an American Pitbull terrier (purebred). Today was the day when he got his new owner. He waited in the pen for a family to pick him. As the families all picked his other siblings, he waited and acted cute for someone to pick him. He was finally the last one in the pen. Then, a man came with a leash and grabbed Chappy and examined him, looking at his weight, size, and teeth. The man gave Chappy's old family a bundle of green paper. Then the man threw Chappy in the trunk and drove away. Chappy looked out the back window as The car pulled up to a run down house with windows cracked and the yard totally destroyed. The man grabbed Chapy and put a collar on him and the hooked him to a chain in the front yard. Chappy didn't have the best nose but he could smell death. He was chained in that front yard for 3 months then the man took him off and abused him in the house all the time for three more months and put him back on the chain outside. This time he stayed there for 6 months with little food and water. Chappy grew up with that same routine, 6 months on the chain, 6 months in the house being abused. Chappy felt like he was being trained for something but he didn't know what.

If you liked this prologue, please reply back and tell me if you want to read more about Chappy and how his life goes on.

BouncyLion101

Re: Not the way to live
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 01:45:39 pm »
That's horrible, a nicely written story, but so sad. D:

Please write more, I want to know what happens to little Chappy. <3

Offline demonicplague2

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Not the way to live
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 04:15:27 pm »
ok i'll write more today :D