Author Topic: ♘Tucker♘  (Read 4401 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
♘Tucker♘
« on: April 19, 2013, 06:07:23 pm »
♘Tucker♘ 
The heart warming story of a girl and her horse, saved from the wilderness on a verge of dying a teenager takes it in her stride to care for the young foal and raise him into adulthood.
△Warning△
This story may contain some strong language not suitable for younger readers/viewers. I will not blank out the words as i feel the right to contain them in the story but i will not over use the bad language. Please ask your parent/carer if you may read this as it has strong language in.

Chapter 1:

It all started in the vast empty hills of America the herds of wild horses 'The beauties of nature' roamed the hills freely and carefree. Nothing to worry about no worries of being hunted they lived the lives of luxury for a horse. The cold winters made the wilderness look beautiful the only marks left in the snow was those of the wild beasts. The wars springs where the new came the plants began to regrow and new life was brought to the hills. The hot summers great for relaxing or even having run a nice time to sleep or graze around. Then the breezy Autumn's the crisp brown leaves dropping from the trees onto the yellowish grass as they crumbled in days. The wilderness is a beautiful place.

The herds of the horses grew larger the herds began to shoot up in numbers these beautiful horses that were once going extinct now coming back into the world. Many horses came to the hills of America as it was known as one of the best places for a mustang to live a carefree life roaming freely with no disturbance. They would be living in harmony forever. Well that's what they thought.

Human, Man. The cause of most of the wildlife population to decrease, why cant they let them be and leave their world alone? Cutting down the trees doesn't make you look good, cutting down their home is what your doing. Constantly driving vehicles? Your polluting the air they breathe in making them choke on the toxins, you are the cause of their deaths. Factories, electricity you name it your damaging their environment which will soon bring this world to an end. Your not just killing yourself but the beauties of nature

Lucky for us there's still a few humans that cherish the beauty of nature and respect the life that lives among it, they have the courage to stand again everyone else and stay true to nature letting it run its course in the few thousand years we have left. They will stand together and try to help this world stay in its natural beauty state. The ranchers, are a few of these people and respect nature and the environment they live in. They don't use cars polluting the air but travel on horse back most times, this doesn't seem the harm them does it why doesn't everyone live the life of a rancher and keep this world safe.

To be continued (My first time writing a story properly -shakes-).
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:05:15 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline demonicplague2

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: ♘Tucker♘
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 09:12:50 pm »
thats a good story cant wait for the next part :o

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: ?Tucker?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 10:24:53 pm »
Glad you like it part 2 is now in progress.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 11:03:32 pm »
?Tucker?  

Chapter 2:

Down by the large hills of America there is a small ranch. Beautiful in appearance and beauty all around. The small ranch house that fits the family of those who want to live a life that wont harm the environment and keep the beauty of nature and its beast alive. Many pastures, and paddocks surround the ranch house, a small garden beside that with many different flowers in. Along side that there's a large barn that holds a large amount of horses. In this ranch there lives a small family.

There's 4 of them living in the house all together they are a very close family to. In the house there lives the father Hank, hes a large muscular man with dark blue eyes he's  47 years of age, he has short dark brown hair with slight hairs of grey mixed in he's the one who owns this beautiful ranch. There is the mother Lisa she has blonde hair, her eyes are a mix of hazel and green a very rare but pretty color indeed, she is quite a thin woman but more on the average weight side she is 45 years of age. Then there's the daughter Hallie, she has light brown hair a bit lighter than her fathers she has light blue eyes with tints of green in them, she is quite a small female who is about average weight, her being 19 years old. Last of all there's the brother Declan he has blonde hair with brown eyes his eyes are quite rare as they do have a mix of blue in them, he is quite a muscular young chap who is at the age of 21. They own 2 dogs a brown border collie her name is Mika and there black and white collie named Jake.

This small family lives on the ranch along with all the other humans that live on the ranch, they have a small hut on the property it satisfies all their wants and needs as they only sleep in these huts really. Many dogs and cats live on the ranch to most of them being strays that have ran to the ranch to stay away from the busy city and the humans who don't respect them as much as they should, the ranch also has many horses that come together and make to ranch one.
DA Account

Offline demonicplague2

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 10:13:50 pm »
WOAH! so awesome thanks for putting part II out

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 11:39:17 pm »
Your welcome, parts 3-4 will soon be posted when i think of them both. :D
DA Account

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 04:03:10 am »
WOW! this sounds like an awesome story it reminds me of my grandmother's ranch that i go to every summer to take of the horses. The horses are so sweet, the one that i ride, and take care of is a stubborn little thing but she loves it when i brush her. He name is fancy, shes a paint. :)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 10:14:58 am »
Well thanks i am glad you like it. :)
Well lucky you iv'e always wanted to go to a ranch but you don't really have any luck where i live the only place you see horses is if you go to the stables which is pretty far away, or the field around the back but the horses are pretty crazy there but they are also sweet. I love paint horses i think they're so beautiful and they have a gorgeous range of unique markings and patterns.
Parts 3-4 still in progress -minds gone blank right now-
DA Account

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 12:44:28 am »
writers block? I hate when that happens :(

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 03:33:17 pm »
Yeah bit iv'e started to write the story up on word to give me an idea of what i can continue with so it doesn't take me so long.
DA Account