Author Topic: The Journey,Prologue  (Read 1681 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
The Journey,Prologue
« on: May 01, 2013, 08:03:08 pm »
A starry transparent wolf stared at a white wolf with golden eyes.The ghostly wolf himself had a black see-through pelt with some white spots on his tail.He knew the white wolf's destiny. She would be a great leader one day.He perked his ears up and saw another wolf approaching.The second wolf murmured, "Are you sure this is the right choice Astral? What if another wolf or creature sees the sign? What if Little Dove doesn't see it?" The black wolf looked at his mate, "Do not fear Kalik.I will send the star when she is looking up.I will land it on the other side of the world. Also I will also make the star visible to only Little Dove." And with that,Astral sent a shooting star across the sky.
 Little Dove watched the sky in admiration. It held so many wonders undiscovered. Only a tiny bit was found,her planet Earth. Even Earth still held undiscovered treasures. Her father, the old alpha, said that the universe ended after the Milky Way. But Little Dove believed the Universe never ended. Little Dove watched the sky. A star streaked across it. Her eyes widened as she heard a whisper, "The wolf that leads many to the falling star will never die. Along with all that join her."
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 11:16:23 am by Dunastar »

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
Re: The Journey,Prologue
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 08:05:52 pm »
*Gasp* :O I'll be watching for more!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 10:51:50 pm »
Alright :) But I won't be able to actually type the chapters until I get some members (via the Casting Call topic),so you can be included in it if you wanted.I am hoping to post the first chapter before June 6. Eh,It won't hurt to do the first (Maybe second) chapter.But after that I will definitely need some more characters.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:42:48 pm by Dunastar »

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 11:15:09 am »
Bump ?

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 08:00:38 pm »
Can't wait for next chap!