Author Topic: *Cronical the Wolf with Wisdom Prologue*  (Read 1203 times)

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
*Cronical the Wolf with Wisdom Prologue*
« on: May 30, 2013, 08:23:03 pm »
                                                              Memories
                                                               Prologue
            A wolf with emerald green eyes and brown and gray fur starred at her pup as it nuzzled her fur. She heard the panthers crawl closer and snarling. She knew only one of them could be saved. The wolf got up and gently picked up her pup and carried him away to a dark green bush.  She licked his head and whispered in his ear "Cronical be strong my son......be brave.....i love you...also accomplish what we always wanted you to do......start a pack".  The wolf trailed away as the panthers drew in. they faced her with there bloodily muzzles pointed at her. "Give him up Ginger.........you can be saved and have more pups.....theres already to many animals on the ground with not enough to feed all of us" growled the king of them. "Never Ramsey" growled Ginger and then the leader jumped at her his claws extended outward and teeth baring. Ginger made no effort to dodge,she could already hear her mate calling her name. Ramsey sunk his teeth into Gingers throat. The pride left her in the dust and went for bonfire. Cronical who was still in hiding came out and nuzzled his mother's gash. "Mother get up...we have to get you to White....he'll help you...please mother don't leave me...your all I have" whimpered Cronical. "Cronical i can't sweetie.......I'm going with your father...remember him? Ill be at the place where there is always enough...and peace.......remember what I said.... I....Love you........start....a...pack" she whispered to her puppy. There a few feet away was her mate Thorn. His black pelt and milky blue eyes gazing at her. "It's time" he whispered.  Ginger nodded and looked at her pup one last time. Then she closed her eyes. She awoke next to Thorn who showed her the way to the forever stars.

Thats it for epilogue' more chapters coming soon.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:30:14 pm by Madeline Myers »

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
Re: *Cronical the Wolf with Wisdom*
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 09:19:53 pm »
Whoops typo. It should be prologue not epilogue.

Also pls give me feed back! It's my first story and I want chapter one to be well.