Author Topic:  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Chichah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • NEW ACCOUNT --> AngelHymn
    • View Profile
« on: May 31, 2013, 01:54:23 am »
I walked down the hallway with my head down. My bangs covered my both eyes. It was the first day of middle school and I was nervous. I didn't make any friends yet. I was very shy. I stopped at my locker and opened it to put my books and my bag in it. I looked behind me and a girl walked up to me with two other girls behind her. "Hey new girl." She said looking at me. She slammed my locker shut and smiled. "Who are you?" I asked, starting to get nervous. "Someone you wouldn't want to mess with.." She responded with her smile fading away. I started to smirk, feeling brave. "And If I do?" I asked with a smirk. She frowned and slammed my back up against the locker. "You don't wanna know.." She said. Her friends started laughing and she walked away. The schoolbell for class rang. I walked inside and ugh.. there they were. I looked at them and passed by them with my head down. I sat in the back and looked up at the board. I pulled out my journal and started writing "August 5th, 2013." On the top. "Today wasn't so great.." I began to write. "Welcome everyone to 6th grade!" The teacher said in a excited tone. I looked up and closed my journal quickly. "Today is your first day of Middle school." She began saying. I looked at one of the girls and she passed a note to her friend. I found out their names were Jessica, Laticia, And Sabrina. Sabrina grinned and I looked closely at the note. "The new girl is a freak! She is so ugly!" It said. I was about to break down into tears! I slid down a bit in my chair and pulled my hood over my head. I wish this would end.. The schoolbell for lunch rang. I quickly got up and walked into the cafeteria. I looked around and saw an open table. I sat down and the girls looked at me. "Uhm. This is our table, emo." Sabrina said. Emo? Is that an insult because of how I look? "Uh.. Sorry.." I said and moved. They sat down and laughed. I looked down and just sat at the table near the corner. I sighed and ate my lunch. After lunch was recess. I walked out and the girls were at a bench watching the boys play football or basketball. I walked to a tree that seemed easy enough to climb. I climbed up it and sat on the branch. The girls looked at me and laughed. "What are you? A bat?" They laughed. I had enough of it. I walked to them with a pissed off expression. "You know what?" I started saying in an angered tone. "Just because I'm new or different from you, doesn't mean you need to pick on me. If you do this again, I will report it to the principle. If you don't have nothing nice to say, Don't say it at all." I said with a stern look. She stared at me blankly. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

To be continued~
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 06:28:36 pm by ??????? »
I have moved accounts. Permanently. New account: AngelHymn

Offline Chichah

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 06:40:28 pm »
  I watched her as she left me. I huffed and the schoolbell for class rang. I walked into the Middle School building. I sat down in the back and Sabrina didn't look too happy. I smirked and sat up. I removed my hood from my head. I looked down at my gloves on my hands and looked back up. "How is your first day of Middle School so far?" Asked the teacher. "Good." I responded with the rest of the class. I glanced over at Sabrina and she grunted. "How does it feel to be stood up to, Sabrina?" I whispered to myself.

*After school*
I walked through the door with a big smile. "Wow Aniya, you seem happy!" Said my mother. "I am. I stood up to a bully."

Stop bullying. If your being bullied, stand up! Speak up! Tell a adult if this is happening.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 07:05:37 pm »
I read this story... I like it. I dislike bullies honestly, because they pick on other people.
I have heard someone committed suicide because of a bully too. Bullying is not good.
This is usually happening because someone has been hurt a lot in their hearts, I would guess, and they spread it. It's like bully spreading bullying to another person. It should be stopped.

Best wishes, ~Hugrf

Offline Chichah

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 07:13:35 pm »
Thanks. I have to agree with you, Hugrf. I don't like seeing people getting hurt. It hurts me. I was thinking of making a website about bullying and what to do about it. I'll do that. I'll post the link to it here and you guys can write what to do and stories (if it has happend) on there. Thanks for reading my bullying expirence.