Author Topic: >Leo the Cursed Prologue<  (Read 1473 times)

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
>Leo the Cursed Prologue<
« on: June 01, 2013, 11:15:18 pm »
                                                          Sanity                                                         
                                                           Prologue
         A cub with brown fur and a lighter brown fur and scars a foot long starred into a stream on horror. His ears were spilting and getting longer. He was getting taller and his fur was getting darker. His claws and teeth were sharpening. Driven mad with pain, sadness and anger the cub stumbled back home. His parents were terrified of the thing he was. The cub then slashed out his claws. Blood oozed every where. Then the sun rose. The cub changed back. He looked down at himself and thought What happened to me

Thats the prologue. Tell me if you like whats happening so far in the replys. Also im not stopping my Cronical series. Just taking a little breather. ill probably post chp 3 of the Cronical series tomorrow. I got this series off a rp im doing. Well thats all. Also chech out Cronical series if you havent already. thanks also for 38 views ( for got the exac number)on chp 1 of the cronical series.

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: >Leo the Cursed Prologue<
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 11:42:07 pm »
I love this, keep going with this story

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
Re: >Leo the Cursed Prologue<
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 11:34:49 pm »
Thanks. Chp 2 is out. Chp 3 ill write to tonight or tomorrow.